The Mourinho Thread

12 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

Thanks to you, José. Because you messed up big time and for that, I hope you will still suffer. 

He is right about that - we do have a wonderful life without him. Always the victim, always the one being wronged. If he hadn't choked last season, we would be in Europe as this season proves we are more than good enough to finish top 4, not one place above relegation. And we will win the title to his dismay immediately after his choke season... love it.

Yeah, was just gonna post about that quote. I just watched his latest press conference and he again moaned about us without having the balls to directly name us. Every week he seemingly moans about fixtures congestion and how "some teams" have so many days to train and for the coach to get his ideas across to their players.

Well, José, we wouldn't be in this position if you had done your job well. I really do hope like hell that they miss out on the CL again this season. Another year of PL + Europa League + the other domestic competitions would be hilarious for them. José might actually cry.

19 hours ago, BoyBlue96 said:

The mods deleted the post I wrote to you. Not going to retype it, but you really, really are the best definition of what a plastic fan truly is.

It's embarrassing to read that you really want José ,the United manager, to win the EFL cup. Don't care that you've been here for some time now, or what the Estonian user said of you being a true blue, you are the prime example why our major fanbase isn't as die-hard as for example the Tottenham fanbase. Just wanting one of our biggest rivals to win a cup because their manager happens to be our old manager. Absolutely embarrassing.

You don't half talk some bollocks mate you have no idea what the term plastic means. And how would you know about our fanbase being as die hard as Tottenham fans?. How many Chelsea or Tottenham fans do you know personally did you grow up in either area no. You read people's posts on the internet and think that's how loyalty is measured. I don't agree with a lot of what Greavsie says but to question is loyalty is fucking ridiculous. You're just a little bit too big for your clogs son.

I am starting to see why he got so much hate from other teams' fans. He is a cunt. I already knew this, I never liked him because of his personality.

He doesn't want to acknowledge the fact he lost to Hull. Says the game ended 1-1. Narcissistic, arrogant Mong. Give Hull and their new manager some credit for fucks sake. Conte is 100 times more classy than Mourinho on a sunday morning in church.

Hopefully Southampton win the final. You simply cannot hate that club. They play youth, they don't throw money at transfers, and Puel looks like a good guy. Hope the Saints take over Wembley and kick those Manc gloryhunters and José back to their shitty industrial city.

Mounure were celebrating like they won the CL ffs and they had just lost to Hull!! Sad little shits.

Mou has always been good at smoke and mirrors in interviews tho. He turns eyes away from bad points onto stuff he wants to talk about. He did it with us ernough. But these tricks are old and we have seen them all before. I'm getting to wonder just who the real Mou is. Or if we have ever seen the real side of him.

We have to agree Mounure has a team with some great players in it but still for some reason they just dont play well together with any sort of consistantcy.

What I would like to see is Mou take over Hull and see if he could make a go of it without the open cheque book and ready made squad of pampered millionaires.

I pray to the footballing gods the Saints thrash them.

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

I pray to the footballing gods the Saints thrash them.

On 26th Feb every Chelsea fan will temporarily convert to Southampton fans (except for the few who wish Mourinho well). I really REALLY want Soton to win, they deserve it more than those overrated mugs at manchester. Besides EFL cup is a drop in a tea cup for MUTD, but for a club like Southampton it's huge.

4 minutes ago, manpe said:

On 26th Feb every Chelsea fan will temporarily convert to Southampton fans (except for the few who wish Mourinho well). I really REALLY want Soton to win, they deserve it more than those overrated mugs at manchester. Besides EFL cup is a drop in a tea cup for MUTD, but for a club like Southampton it's huge.

Yes bud the majority of England and most of Mancland witll be Saints fans and rightly so. I dont know who would want one of our supposed biggest rivals to win it I hope Mounure get royally embarrassed.

But I dont know when the time came that the League and FA cups have become so unimportant.

It wasn't that long ago in our own histoery we would have rejoiced in winning either. But then we win it a couple of times and all of a sudden its meh!

We got all the kids in our academy that walk by our trophy cabitnets staring at the shiny silverware dreaming of going out with the team they love and trying to win one of those 2 cups. Ask them if they think the cups are important.

Yet we use it to give minutes to players to keep them sweet.

I'm all for giving players time in games but IMHO we should treat these 2 cups seriously and hit the opponents fuckin hard whoever they are. Who cares if its 'just' Brentford.

Hehe I thought that was funny. He said he didn't see that they lost. That they are still unbeaten. 

Men Mourinho should have been a Liverpool manager, he would have fit right in with that delusional talk. 😄

Ive just been thinking (gave me a headache! :P )

Im wondering with Zidanes contract out 2018 and Mou having such a good relatrionship with Perez whether he will move back there AND Zidane going to Mancland?

I think wherever Zidane does go he will be on the phone to Eden straight away. This is the main reason I cant see Eden leaving us next season. But whether Eden just wants to work with Zidane or RM I dunno. But he would only get te 1 season if he went in the summer and I cant see that. But it wouldn't be nice to see Eden wearing Manc red would it!