The Mourinho Thread

Because going to the Bridge really enhances your judgement on the matter?

It does when you have to pay as much as I do to get there mate! I have to splash out at least a 1nner to travel let alone the ticket price. So when I get there I wanna see good football!

Most of Mathew Harding Lower agrees.

That certainly doesn't mean we are the strongest team in the league. We are lucky to be 7 points clear, you know that, we know that. We could have drawn yesterday. We didn't outplay QPR at all. Same against Stoke (although we were comfortable), Southampton, Burnley....

City on a major freefall. We couldn't even beat them. Le Arse waiting for us to drop points so they can roar.

I can't say nothing so bad about Mourinho yet because somehow he is still getting us results even after poor performance after poor performance.

If anything we are the luckiest team in the league. And that is SO funny when you think about it as just a few months ago, when we were unlucky time and time again with no penalties etc. What a major U-turn.

Yesterday it was a painful 86 minutes for me to watch, as I was watching it with my dad and my bro (who were Arsenal fans) and they were downing Chelsea saying the title is theirs. Until Fabregas scored a lucky goal. While I laughed so hard at my dad and I got the last laugh, he said you don't deserve to win. "How lucky you guys are" he said. Again "LUCKY" is the keyword. And as much I hate to agree with him, he's right. I felt it was another spineless performance. And I would have seen the word "spineless" over and over in this forum if we didn't score.

No, actually it was a spineless performance. How can a Chelsea fan be so happy with that performance yesterday? Just HOW. Play like that at the Emirates and we will be toast.

How we have fallen in terms of performances. We are like City except we are getting results.

I'm not that angry because even with these performances we are pulling it off.

It's been since early January since we had a brilliant amazing performance. I want to see it again at least 2 more times before the season's over. At the Emirates would be a good start.

We're at two completely different ends here. I don't believe in lucky league champions.

That certainly doesn't mean we are the strongest team in the league. We are lucky to be 7 points clear, you know that, we know that. We could have drawn yesterday. We didn't outplay QPR at all. Same against Stoke (although we were comfortable), Southampton, Burnley....

City on a major freefall. We couldn't even beat them. Le Arse waiting for us to drop points so they can roar.

I can't say nothing so bad about Mourinho yet because somehow he is still getting us results even after poor performance after poor performance.

If anything we are the luckiest team in the league. And that is SO funny when you think about it as just a few months ago, when we were unlucky time and time again with no penalties etc. What a major U-turn.

Yesterday it was a painful 86 minutes for me to watch, as I was watching it with my dad and my bro (who were Arsenal fans) and they were downing Chelsea saying the title is theirs. Until Fabregas scored a lucky goal. While I laughed so hard at my dad and I got the last laugh, he said you don't deserve to win. "How lucky you guys are" he said. Again "LUCKY" is the keyword. And as much I hate to agree with him, he's right. I felt it was another spineless performance. And I would have seen the word "spineless" over and over in this forum if we didn't score.

No, actually it was a spineless performance. How can a Chelsea fan be so happy with that performance yesterday? Just HOW. Play like that at the Emirates and we will be toast.

How we have fallen in terms of performances. We are like City except we are getting results.

I'm not that angry because even with these performances we are pulling it off.

It's been since early January since we had a brilliant amazing performance. I want to see it again at least 2 more times before the season's over. At the Emirates would be a good start.

The style we're using is not good. We're not even playing our chosen style all that effectively and certainly not well. I resist the idea that we're lucky however. I refer people to a comment made by Thierry Henry, "You always feel you can beat Chelsea, and then you don't." Henry is right and there's a reason for it.

LOL... Like that makes you some sort of authority on the matter! hahahahaha I've been to the Bridge! 3 times in the last year.

I'm not saying it makes me some special authority on the matter. Your arrogance infuriates me beyond words.

I visit the Bridge 15 times a year and that shit isn't cheap as I keep saying. So when I arrive I want to see good football.

Again I will spell it out for you as I think yu need the help.

I AM OVER THE MOON THAT WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE DOUBLE AND I WILL CELEBRATE AS HARD AS THE NEXT CHELSEA SUPPORTER. WE HAVE OUR PLAYERS AND JOSE TO THANK FOR THAT.

But I still want to see good fucking football when I stand and sing my heart out in the terraces!!!

Im done with repeating myself to you now. If you wasnt such a jumped up little shit I would debate it with ya but theres no helping some!

If it was merely critiscm none of these "infants" will care.

However there is a clear lack of respect for the best manager in the club's history, I'm not even exaggerating when I say I've seen Liverpool fans treat Hodgson with more respect.

I hope you dont consider my criticism of our football as a lack of respect directed towards Jose.

I'm not saying it makes me some special authority on the matter. Your arrogance infuriates me beyond words.

I visit the Bridge 15 times a year and that shit isn't cheap as I keep saying. So when I arrive I want to see good football.

I AM OVER THE MOON THAT WE ARE GOING TO WIN THE DOUBLE AND I WILL CELEBRATE AS HARD AS THE NEXT CHELSEA SUPPORTER. WE HAVE OUR PLAYERS AND JOSE TO THANK FOR THAT.

But I still want to see good fucking football when I stand and sing my heart out in the terraces!!!

Im done with repeating myself to you now. If you wasnt such a jumped up little shit I would debate it with ya but theres no helping some!

We last won at Loftus Road in 1996. Shut up and be happy.

THE reason we won't play like that at Arsenal is because a) their pitch is much wider and B) they have nowhere near the midfield steel to shut us out of the game like QPR did. That is literally the reason we struggled, not even Barcelona could play good football against such a team. Well, we showed them that in 2004/05 when we must have had the strongest midfield in the Champions League.

Plus the atmosphere was severely hostile. Doesn't help.

Anyway, I'm not really worried.

United might open up, we're playing at home, in terms of entertainment this could be the game of the season, and we might well turn in a tremendous display and win, add to that 3 points no matter how at the Emirates and everyone will be shouting how good this side has been this season.

As usual, opinions change very quickly in football, no one to blame really.

If Arsenal played the way they are now from January 1st, they will be sniffing the title.

If City were playing at their absolute best, the title will be theirs.

If we drew with QPR yesterday and Stoke, more pressure would have gone to Chelsea as United and Arsenal would have smelled a lot of blood from us.

We are lucky. Full stop. Yes, NONE of those scenarios above happened because we were lucky. We have nothing to show in the 2nd half of the season except that Swansea game that we are strong and mean business.

Almost every Chelsea game in 2015, I wasn't comfortable at watching them. Didn't score more than 3 goals in a game in 2015, bar Spuds and Swansea.

Do Arsenal have to be like 3 points behind us before we start playing well again or something?

Lack of dominance?

We haven't lost since Jan 1.

I don't see how you can consider the win at Stoke lucky. We played lovely football and looked the better side the whole match, wonder goal or not.

We last won at Loftus Road in 1996. Shut up and be happy.

THE reason we won't play like that at Arsenal is because a) their pitch is much wider and B) they have nowhere near the midfield steel to shut us out of the game like QPR did. That is literally the reason we struggled, not even Barcelona could play good football against such a team. Well, we showed them that in 2004/05 when we must have had the strongest midfield in the Champions League.

Plus the atmosphere was severely hostile. Doesn't help.

Dude, I'm not just talking about the game against Q.P.R. But yea those factors did play a part in game. To be fair our boys have played a relentless amount of football this season and they are obviously tired. The sharpness in our play at the beginning of pur season was fantastic.

Jose's lack of trust in the rest of the squad has led to us playing tired football. Then thats why I don't understand why he sold the likes of KdB and Schurlle.

If Arsenal played the way they are now from January 1st, they will be sniffing the title.

If City were playing at their absolute best, the title will be theirs.

If we drew with QPR yesterday and Stoke, more pressure would have gone to Chelsea as United and Arsenal would have smelled a lot of blood from us.

We are lucky. Full stop. Yes, NONE of those scenarios above happened because we were lucky. We have nothing to show in the 2nd half of the season except that Swansea game that we are strong and mean business.

Almost every Chelsea game in 2015, I wasn't comfortable at watching them. Didn't score more than 2 goals in a game in 2015, bar Spuds (still lost), Hull (goalkeeping error) and Swansea.

Do Arsenal have to be like 3 points behind us before we start playing well again or something?

So 11 game unbeaten is all luck according to you, 5 straight away wins is all luck.

Chelsea have not looked like losing in most games this year - no doubt the play has been disjointed due to Fab, Oscar and Matic's drop in form but branding about luck all over the place is ridiculous.

Luck is Man utd's win against Arsenal earlier in the season, when they had 1 shot on target and 2 goals after getting dominated for 89 minutes.

So why even make mention to how many times you've been to the bridge like its some badge of honour? I can GUARANTEE you the amount you paid to see you 15 games pales in comparison to the amount I had to pay out to see 3 games.

Like I've said many times over, everyone wants to see beautiful football, the difference between you and the rest of us is we don't demand it because we go to the game to watch it. Like you have some sort of entitlement... What if we're just not capable of playing that way are you gonna stop going? If your answer is no then shut the fuck up and get behind the team!

They're running on fumes is that not clear to you?

Dude, I'm not just talking about the game against Q.P.R. But yea those factors did play a part in game. To be fair our boys have played a relentless amount of football this season and they are obviously tired. The sharpness in our play at the beginning of pur season was fantastic.

Jose's lack of trust in the rest of the squad has led to us playing tired football. Then thats why I don't understand why he sold the likes of KdB and Schurlle.

So you can say this yet still demand the type of football that leads to scintillating play?

Lol? And what about our yesterday's game? QPR didn't deserve to lose just like Arsenal. We also had like 2 shots on target all game.

Difference is Arsenal deserved to win that game. Chelsea v QPR was a boring 0-0 game, but they made a crucial mistake at the end to throw the points away.

I don't watch football so a trophy cabinet i'll never see has a toy in it for tourists to goggle at

Hold on. Then why don't you watch teams that play the style you want to watch? You would be welcome at Arse, Liverpool, and City forums.

If you don't care about Chelsea's success in the arena that matters over the long term, what is the reason you are debating this on our forum?

Oh they deserved it, I'm not arguing about that. But the game had 0-0 written all over it, we were SO close to believing we are finally going to drop points, until a goalkeeping error (again) from Green saved us.

How can you NOT call that luck?

Luck? please, its winning games like these that define us to be premier league champions.

I don't see much of a difference. QPR deserved a point. The bottom line is, Arsenal and QPR didn't deserve to LOSE.

2 shots on target on BOTH games from the teams that didn't deserve to win.

Your original point was Chelsea are the luckiest team in PL, turning a 0-0 game to 3 points is hardly massively lucky.

It's totally different if QPR had dominated the game and somehow lost to a last minute goal.

This is the same for all the other games you mentioned, no one did a Tottenham on us and still ended up losing. Chelsea were always in the game and just waited for a mistake to pounce and get the points.

Oh they deserved it, I'm not arguing about that. But the game had 0-0 written all over it, we were SO close to believing we are finally going to drop points, until a goalkeeping error (again) from Green saved us.

How can you NOT call that luck?

I prefer to hail Hazard, Oscar and Cesc's composure.

What I'm definitely sure of, is that 12 months ago, we surely would've lost this game, so yeah, 5 straight away wins ain't luck, really.

Now we lacked luck against a lot of opponents, United, Southampton X 2 and Burnley, overall, we didn't get more or less thatn what we deserved.