The Mourinho Thread

Maureen is doing his usual scorched earth policy he does it everywhere he goes. He knows he's fucked City are miles ahead of them and they are in a fight for a top four position so what does he do he starts blaming the players exactly what he did at Chelsea,  He'll be gone very soon Pep (another slimy prick) has completely overshadowed him and Mourinho just can't accept being second best. Look at Pogba and Sanchez world class players at Juve and Arsenal utterly average playing for him. He's asking for Woodward to sack him he knows the writing is on the wall he'll get his compo and that's the last we will see of him on these shores thank fuck. He's also without Rui Faria for the first time and as regards to last season I think Conte missed Steve Holland massively.

1 minute ago, Iggy Doonican said:

Maureen is doing his usual scorched earth policy he does it everywhere he goes. He knows he's fucked City are miles ahead of them and they are in a fight for a top four position so what does he do he starts blaming the players exactly what he did at Chelsea,  He'll be gone very soon Pep (another slimy prick) has completely overshadowed him and Mourinho just can't accept being second best. Look at Pogba and Sanchez world class players at Juve and Arsenal utterly average playing for him. He's asking for Woodward to sack him he knows the writing is on the wall he'll get his compo and that's the last we will see of him on these shores thank fuck. He's also without Rui Faria for the first time and personally I think Conte missed Steve Holland massively.

Well, he needs to hold on for a window or 2 and convince the club to sell some promising youngsters.

C'mon Jose, I know you can do it.

On 25/07/2018 at 1:56 PM, Unionjack said:

Hes also after Savic and apparently put a 100me bid in for KK

I still think that 100m euro bid came from Pep or Liverpool. But I guess we will never know.

I still think Shitty is insane to not snap up a DMF. Fernandinho will be 34 next spring, and they have ZERO real backup.

Interesting stat... other than Fernandinho, there literally is not a single world class DMF on the planet over 30 years old. None. Lucas Biglia of AC Milan (32, 33 in January) is the only one even remotely close, and I dont rate him at all. He has rapidly declined over last 2 years. It is probably (except for maybe a wingback who also has, if their manager's demands, a big defensive role as well) the most brutal position to play well on the pitch.

3 minutes ago, Fulham Broadway said:

On a wider note, and its not just him, there's other moany rich footballers,  he does seem a miserable sod even with 50m in the bank

WTF have they got to be miserable about tho? Get paid too much money to kick a ball about and live a life of Riley!

15 minutes ago, Vesper said:

So Eden will be here for the year and Mou will be out next season (or sooner!!) then Eden will be a Manc

Whats the cunt up to?

Jose Mourinho breaks silence on new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho will come up against new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri for the first time ever.

"I don’t know him," he told beIN SPORTS. "When I was in Italy from 2008-10, he was not in Serie A. I never met him or played against him. I just follow football and lately the good work he did with Napoli.

"In England, all the good managers have the desire to come. It’s a crazy competition with a high level so I think every manager has the dream to come so he had the chance to come.

"He has a fantastic team, fantastic players and squad - I think he has conditions to do good work."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-chelsea-sarri-mourinho-14980519

16 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Whats the cunt up to?

Jose Mourinho breaks silence on new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri

Man Utd manager Jose Mourinho will come up against new Chelsea boss Maurizio Sarri for the first time ever.

"I don’t know him," he told beIN SPORTS. "When I was in Italy from 2008-10, he was not in Serie A. I never met him or played against him. I just follow football and lately the good work he did with Napoli.

"In England, all the good managers have the desire to come. It’s a crazy competition with a high level so I think every manager has the dream to come so he had the chance to come.

"He has a fantastic team, fantastic players and squad - I think he has conditions to do good work."

https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-utd-chelsea-sarri-mourinho-14980519

Odd. Somehow I was expecting to see him call our team shit and say that Sarri would never replicate the football we played with him or some BS like that.

20 minutes ago, BlueStorm1003 said:

Odd. Somehow I was expecting to see him call our team shit and say that Sarri would never replicate the football we played with him or some BS like that.

Hes getting his excuses in early just in case we do end up FTW up. He can turn around and say 'told you so'

But we know his tone will change.