The Mourinho Thread

2 hours ago, Tomo said:

@Essien19

It's funny you mention that, because like the players when Jose left, the ones under Andre were getting a lot of stick when he left, in fact a fair number on here declared Lampards legend status destroyed along with Cole's, if they got another chance, don't these?

Tomo, I mean no offence, truly. But sometimes you wind me up when you compare this current bunch with the 2012 bunch. It's day and night.
Those players had given their all for the club up to that moment, and when all was said and done they practically self-managed themselves to a CL win. A CL win.
Up to now this current crop did win 2 titles exclusively because of José's much hated tactics, then they shamelessly gave up and didn't even try when things weren't going their way.
It's day and night.

16 minutes ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

Tomo, I mean no offence, truly. But sometimes you wind me up when you compare this current bunch with the 2012 bunch. It's day and night.
Those players had given their all for the club up to that moment, and when all was said and done they practically self-managed themselves to a CL win. A CL win.
Up to now this current crop did win 2 titles exclusively because of José's much hated tactics, then they shamelessly gave up and didn't even try when things weren't going their way.
It's day and night.

Well you can have another example, real Madrid. Just like in one season they won the league playing good and breaking records and the second season he loses the team. 

That same team was good and manage to win the CL with carlo. 

So not just at Chelsea he loses the players after a period of time but at real as well. 

That's something that didn't happen to him before at Chelsea first time or inter...

So something happened to him and we shall see if the trend continues. 

2 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Well you can have another example, real Madrid. Just like in one season they won the league playing good and breaking records and the second season he loses the team. 

That same team was good and manage to win the CL with carlo. 

So not just at Chelsea he loses the players after a period of time but at real as well. 

That's something that didn't happen to him before at Chelsea first time or inter...

So something happened to him and we shall see if the trend continues. 

I can see a trend with the prima donnas, self entitled players tbh.

1 hour ago, Blue_Fox_ said:

It's day and night.

The point I'm trying to make is, when AVB was sacked, their was even more animosity towards some of the squad than their is this lot, if you don't believe me trawl back to the AVB thread at the time of his sacking and check out the post match thread for West Brom (the game that sealed Andres fate), it was carnage, Lampard was even branded scum at one point.

The part I bolded, that was also aimed at that squad in AVBs last days "why should I care when these tossers dont give a shit" one of the posts in said West Brom thread.

I don't nesseaerily agree, but many times in that season David Luiz was named as the only player who gave a shit just like with Willian a lot last season.

Of course I don't doubt what those players did for the club, but their were many cases in 10-11 and 11-12 were it looked like they were playing within themselves. 

Clicked on this thread out of curiosity because I couldn't understand why Mourinho's Thread was the one with the latest post in the Matthew Harding Stand section of the forum. I haven't seen this thread for months, so I clicked straight to last post, but then I had to keep clicking on previous to get to the bottom of today's discussion.

The discussion is nonsensical, I won't even bother with it, but you know what really really bothered me? That there has been more posts on this thread today (55 in 6 hours) than on Conte's (20 in 20 hours). That's just sad.

Conte has been saying and doing so nice things about our club on this day. Mourinho did nothing out of ordinary (sorry, skipping a Chelsea shirt among many Utd fans waiting for his pen is completely irrelevant and let's not pretend the 55 posts were about that only, I guess not even 20% mentioned it, although I didn't even read any post in the last one and a half page). I'm not saying Mourinho shouldn't have 55 posts about him in 6 hours - whatever, I couldn't care less. It's just that Conte deserves better, not only because of his intriguing and why not say exciting start of things with us, but simply because he is our current manager.

I mentioned it in another post, Mourinho moved on from Chelsea when he signed for United (he's a professional, it's how life works for them, they move on all the time), but when will Chelsea fans - haters and lovers (going through extremes) will do the same? His fans and people who can't stand him anymore definitely are passionate (their right to be), it's just that it feels unfair to our current manager.

Next time I won't let my curiosity win, those were 10 wasted minutes of my time on the forum today. Totally not worth it.

5 hours ago, Barbara said:

Next time I won't let my curiosity win, those were 10 wasted minutes of my time on the forum today. Totally not worth it.

Well, maybe because users like Essien19 make racist comments and are still allowed here.

7 hours ago, Tomo said:

The point I'm trying to make is, when AVB was sacked, their was even more animosity towards some of the squad than their is this lot, if you don't believe me trawl back to the AVB thread at the time of his sacking and check out the post match thread for West Brom (the game that sealed Andres fate), it was carnage, Lampard was even branded scum at one point.

The part I bolded, that was also aimed at that squad in AVBs last days "why should I care when these tossers dont give a shit" one of the posts in said West Brom thread.

I don't nesseaerily agree, but many times in that season David Luiz was named as the only player who gave a shit just like with Willian a lot last season.

Of course I don't doubt what those players did for the club, but their were many cases in 10-11 and 11-12 were it looked like they were playing within themselves. 

I believe you, I know how it was.
Fact is, back then, I didn't, I still don't, believe they didn't give a shit about the club. I still wouldn't label them prima donnas.
Was it right what they did? No, it wasn't, the manager is the manager, fact is few months later they were proven right and the proved themselves to be, once again, winners.
This current bunch has a lot more to prove than our 2012 team had at the time of AVB's sacking.

2 hours ago, Roquila said:

Why would somebody sane go to the shedend though?

Before joining this forum I registered there. I quickly regretted that decision :P I mean sometimes it's shocking the stuff I read on here, over there it's even worse. Although I think posters do respect each other more on the other platform and there is less "popular folk tales" being told around, couldn't accurately say as I haven't been enough there.

Once I made the mistake to read waghn comment section. That gave me brain fungi.

2 minutes ago, Hesuedia said:

I am a Chelsea supporter from China, and I would like to clarify that:

1. The shirt that Jose refused to sign on is a Chelsea's "Mata 10." An intentional pick.

2. The person holding Mata's shirt is NOT a Chelsea supporter. He is a journalist and a Barcelona supporter (That's why he was wearing that La Liga shirt). He did this on purpose to create some controversy. All the Chinese discussion forums are blaming him for this.

BTW, it is sad but all the people in that picture are journalists instead of fans.

Thank you for this information.

1 hour ago, The Skipper said:

Are you telling me Mourinho had no influence on who was sold and who wasn't? May I remind you about KDB? Mata? Schurrle? Filipe Luis? David Luiz... The list is so endless. You are hopelessly in love with Mourinho, more so than you actually like Chelsea. 

How can ANY Chelsea fan even hope that a former manager/player beats THEIR club? This is ridiculous. I can't blame people for calling you a Mourinho fan and NOT a Chelsea fan. I have barely even seen you active in this forum, not as active as you are in this thread any way. It's an exciting time with a manager who seems to be passionate about what he's doing and all I see you doing is still lusting after Mourinho even though he left the club in tatters!

If things went his way i think it's not out this world to say that (he) wouldn't have sold all of them, if he were responsible! There weren't even buy-back clauses in the contracts of KdB or Lukaku, ffs. They weren't mentally ready, imo. No shame in admitting it, people in the real world sometimes need a change in environment, new influences to take another direction in life, i'm doing it from time to time myself. The problem is just take a look at how Perez handles business, Carvajal, Morata, the list is also endless. Chelsea board should have known better, they come across as a bunch of naiv business people who tried to make it in football, that's one way to look at it, imo. Remember how the club tried to muck the CPO's around, some day enough is enough!

You're right sir, i'm fed up with what that sibneft-screw has been feeding me over the years. With the odd trophy here and there how is a further development possible? I've read people saying that if Eden Hazard would be playing for a different team and actually coming to Stamford Bridge one day or another they would be cheering on his goal(s). Point is everyone has his personal chouchous and in cases like this there's only one way to prove people that they were wrong! I really think Mou is a once in a generation (Chelsea) manager and Chelsea blew it away, so i'm not happy! Have i been more active in this thread? I'm not keeping track, but if you and other people keep telling me, maybe there's some truth behind it, still not enough for a so-called reckoning...

Haven't we seen it all before? New manager name one, choice is yours and see the same stuff happening all over again. It needed some time but the outrage in the KdB thread has been spectacularly, let's see what happens if Mou gets his hands on an actual trophy at the expense of Chelsea. If the money of the 'sibneft-crew' is in danger then there's a good chance that people adapt to the situation and we would see actual changes, the fish rots from the head down! Maybe i'm being ridiculous in your eyes, that's life and it always goes on at the end of the day.

Furthermore i like how people keep telling that this thread is nonsensical but keeping showing up and writing posts. :)

3 hours ago, Cosmin said:

Well, maybe because users like Essien19 make racist comments and are still allowed here.

FFS why had you say something like this without backing it up? What do you gain from it?! Come back with truth or stop accusing people! Be a good boy and participate in this dicussion by attacking the argument, it's getting boring, thought we had normal discussions going on in other threats, seems i was in the wrong here, thanks for clearing that one up and now ignore me. I guess you would be the first to run crying to a mod because of an accusation like this.