• Fabregas
    • Hazard
    • Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Remy
    • Falcao (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

He did not do anything productive when going forward,he still got beat several times in the defense.He deserves to be criticized like any other player that had a bad performance today.

We can criticize whole team for that shocking performance in first half. In the second half we were much much better. Too many needless over reaction here.

Members here are really weird, we can't play badly, we can't concede, we can't draw, we can't lose. Come on football has changed u can not win 10-15 games in row anymore. Accept this result and move on.

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We can criticize whole team for that shocking performance in first half. In the second half we were much much better. Too many needless over reaction here.

Members here are really weird, we can't play badly, we can't concede, we can't draw, we can't lose. Come on football has changed u can not win 10-15 games in row anymore. Accept this result and move on.

8 points in 7 games - acceptable

15th league position - acceptable

winning/losing/drawing - acceptable

playing the same under-performing players match after match just for favouritism/stubborn/ego - unacceptable.

phew. Some of you are at least realistic about Chelsea this year. Sack Mourinho,Really? Thats the answer?I Look at it a little bit this way. We have lost 3 games. Man city have now lost 2 and have conceded 6 in their last 2 games. We are only 8 points from the top. the league is very tight this year. Lots of crazy results are yet to come along. we have a team that needs fresh bodies. Maybe we get through this season and start to rebuild from January? either way the players know whats going on.

The fact that we've not been getting good results at Newcastle recently makes today's performance and result worse, not better. The players and Jose especially would have been well up for it knowing our poor record against them but we were still terrible.

Just remember we usually don't get good results against Newcastle. We lost there last season! Of course the performance wasn't good, but we need to put things in perspective.

perspective is failing to beat a team that had not won this season and were unlucky not to beat us

so I suppose WE should be celebrating another Jose triumph .. Hail Caesar ,,,I just wish Brutus and Cassius would show up

you are jumping to conclusions - I never stated that we should celebrate the draw - just stated Newcastle isn't as bad as you make out to be - if you want to rant & rave, then be my guest - however I won't join you in the over-reaction - Cheers

Those players we have are trying.
There is also some training going on with the best physios around and some running. They don't hang around in the training ground and drink beers (maybe some upper Ruritanian teams were doing that in the fifties).
But this is their limit in the present day and age and any Mourinho mistakes might have costed us 3-4 points at this stage and no more.

Let's face it, the fail took place during the transfer period.

The new players hardly make it to the starting 11, one was sent back to Italy.

Back then I said we need 15% enhancement, bearing also economic considerations in mind. That means 1.65 world class players, effectively. Begovitch is one, granted, only he is replacing the injured Tibot who is also world class. Further down there is nothing new and Pedro is hardly enough to change things dramatically.

you are jumping to conclusions - I never stated that we should celebrate the draw - just stated Newcastle isn't as bad as you make out to be - if you want to rant & rave, then be my guest - however I won't join you in the over-reaction - Cheers

before today they had two points .. on wed they lost at home to Sheffield wed reserves not aware Im ranting .. but put me on ignore.

I'm with you rob. This overreaction is common around here but it still disappoints me every time