• Pedro
    • Oscar
    • Remy
    • Falcao (sub)
    • Willian (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)

Someone said sack Mourinho

And someone else said nothing will change

Yes it fucking will - under performing players will be dropped quicker than a whores drawers.

I take it there was no RLC or Kennedy?

I spent the day in my mates garage giving him a hand :)

• Replies 169
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jose says he has mixed feelings today. He says the first-half performance was one of the worst he has overseen.

Jose says the reason for the poor first-half showing was because of so many bad individual performances.

Jose says Newcastle fought hard and they deserved a point because of that

Jose says the team played much better after Ramires and Willian came on, and not because they scored the goals

Jose says the second-half performance is a positive but he prefers to think about the negative first half

It's the first time for a while that I agree with everything he says post-match.

Why are some of you obsessed with City? We are 8 points off the top spot. I don't care if it's United or Leicester or Wycombe.

Man, fark City, we need to sort out our house first, then start thinking about challenging, if we can, because it´s not a reality right now, it´s still early season, but the main priority is to finish in the Champions League places, we´ll see how it pans out, maybe we will get lucky later in the season and be at the top who knows? we need a change fast and start playing with more consistency and desire, and being 4 points above relegation zone right now it´s baffling and worrying. Cheers

Last year is not this year, obviously. But a couple points of note:

1. When we fell behind last season I never once felt like we couldn't come back. Grabbing a point today felt like a gd miracle!

2. Where are all the fouls Eden used to draw? Seemed like he was constantly on the turf, driving at defenders and forcing them to make a decision. Inside the box and out. Need more of that.

Shocking result, and if you're happy with a point against a team that has not won since last season then you have no ambition just like the 11 boys thats started today.

Im going back to it Hazard needs to be dropped one decent game last week covered how shit he has been this season.

Ivan whats the point of talking about that useless cunt.

Cesc needs to be sold and no im not fucking joking he has won his EPL medal and now dont give a fuck anymore.

If Jose dont grow a big pair off balls and drop certain players our season will be well and truly over and he will get sacked and he wont care anymore.

Drop for the next two games at least: Hazard Cesc, Matic, Ivan(forever)

Play because they fucking deserve to Willian, Baba, RLC, Kenedy, Rami.

And before anyone responds and says 'Another knee jerk reaction' can do one, Im sick and tired of players getting away with playing shit from Jose and the fans because they once scored a important goal for us years ago. we are in the now not the past and if you are playing shit you should be dropped.

And people need to stop having ago at people that feel we may lose a game, i mean can you blame them with the way we have been playing??

mate, lets look in the right direction. we are 4 points off the drop zone.

Man, fark City, we need to sort out our house first, then start thinking about challenging, if we can, because it´s not a reality right now, it´s still early season, but the main priority is to finish in the Champions League places, we´ll see how it pan´s out, maybe we will get lucky later in the season and be at the top who knows? we need a change fast, and being 4 points above relegation zone right now it´s baffling and worrying. Cheers

I wasn't talking about challenging for the title. I was just picking up on some of the posts from the people who still have the Man City syndrome. Only to point out that it's not actually about catching City anymore, but about what both of you guys are saying here.

1. When we fell behind last season I never once felt like we couldn't come back. Grabbing a point today felt like a gd miracle!

2. Where are all the fouls Eden used to draw? Seemed like he was constantly on the turf, driving at defenders and forcing them to make a decision. Inside the box and out. Need more of that.

I really like your profile pic, reminds when we denied Liverpool the title that season, when everyone was making a lot of noise for them and Gerrard to win it. Good times, just a real shame we didn´t win that year, if we didn´t drop silly points to lower teams we would have walked the league that year i´m sure, nevermind City. Cheers mate.

My memory is clearly very poor but as far as I am concerned I never for once had any kind of confidence when we went a goal down for quiet some time now.

And I can't seem to recollect a result where we came from a goal or 2 down to win a match ?

Horrible Performance:

1) Ivanovic has to be benched.

2) I am beginning to doubt Pedro's ability to play in EPL

3) RLC and Kennedy should start games

4) I thought Zouma was OK except the mistake for the first goal.

5) Team is not at all cohesive.

6) Whats wrong with Matic this year, definitely RLC is better choice by far.

I cannot see chelsea qualify for champions league this year, its a fact we have to accept our only hope is to win it which I cannot see happening either. So no champions league for us next year.