Walsall v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope blackman starts. Better he gets his hands wet in the carling cup than in the league because bergovic is sick or somen stupid. Will go for

Blackman

Bane zouma terry. Baba

Ramires. Rlc

Traore oscar. HazRd

Falcao.

Mikel for oscar and remy for hazard at halftime

3_0

Falcao hazard pen. And traore thunderbolt

expect Zouma to start then get benched for the weekend

wartime slogan "careless talk costs lives" updated " careless talk costs you time on the pitch "

He shouldn't be because it was just a case of Zouma using the wrong choice of words.

i hope jose does not put a "strong team" on the pitch. and that the "strong" team does not include our normal playing 11.

i would go with a mixture of youth and experience.

bego

azpi papy JT baba

rlc ramires

kenedy oscar traore

falcao

or if we want to "save" oscar considering we have a match every 3 days now. then ramires-mikel with RLC as no.10

Link for the game but wont be there till match time - read my ost above for details

http://www.cricfree.sx/watch/live/walsall-vs-chelsea-live-streaming

Right off to dark cold Brum. I hate the place with a passion. Worst accent I have ever come across.

Train to Brum then and theres regular 20 minute train trip to Bescot.

Not all that many pubs near the ground if I remember my trip there with POSH but we got in the Fulbrook Arms so I think we are trying to aim for there. If not theres a pub close to the ground King summet maybe George.

Got a idea my tickets in the Walsall end so if you see it go off give us a wave.

Fly them high lads.

Flag_zpsr1phv7nt.gif

Audience in India audience (and the rest of the subcontinent) can catch the game live & exclusive on Ten Cricket, with the option of online live streaming on Ten Sports Live.

There will be no TV broadcast of the game in the UK but the radio commentary will be available on BBC Radio 5 Live Extra and Chelsea TV (radio).

Bein Sports will show the game live in the USA, Australia, Canada, Middle East, North Africa, while the option to live stream is on Bein Sports Connect.

Looks like there might actually be some live streams.

Audience in India audience (and the rest of the subcontinent) can catch the game live & exclusive on Ten Cricket, with the option of online live streaming on Ten Sports Live.

There will be no TV broadcast of the game in the UK but the radio commentary will be available on BBC Radio 5 Live Extra and Chelsea TV (radio).

Bein Sports will show the game live in the USA, Australia, Canada, Middle East, North Africa, while the option to live stream is on Bein Sports Connect.

Looks like there might actually be some live streams.

:yay: :yay: :yay: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :blue scalf: :getin: :getin:

There in league 1 mate :) at home , in good form and with players that have something to prove. Expect a tough game like Shrewsbury last year.

Ah wasn't sure if it was 1 or 2, but still no-where near our form, it might be a tough game but depends if we have pedro, baba / azp (not ivanovic) and Falcao

It really fucks me off when they broadcast matches that we see every year like Spurs v Arsenal over a potential giant killing/David v Goliath tie.

I say this regardless of it being Chelsea or anyone, we do not see enough of the sort of ties we play tonight.