Walsall v Chelsea

Jase

Begovic, Azpilicueta, Matic, Zouma, Pedro and Hazard should be rested as they're pretty key to the team now for various reasons.

For me:

------------------Blackman-------------------

--Ivanovic-----Papy-----Terry-----Baba--

--------------Mikel---------RLC--------------

-Traore-----------Oscar----------Kenedy-

---------------------Falcao-------------------

Subs: Beeney, Aina, Clarke-Salter, Ramires, Swift, Musonda, Remy.

Don't really mind about the COC this season, we won it and we have bigger fish to fry this season and can't afford injuries to key players when we're only just coming back to form.

• Replies 313
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some people don't think COC is important, i thought it was important when we were bragging about winning two trophies, so yeah, every trophy counts

At present, it's our best shot at winning silverware. If all we end up with this year is the COC, after the start we've made in the League, that could be a blessing.

The team I'd select is a very strong side. People naming 3/4 youngsters in the side will be disappointed because it simply won't happen. You don't need to (and shouldn't) rotate goalkeepers too regularly, and though it has been enforced through suspension and injury, we've rotated in that position too often this season already. Begovic has to start, IMO. Having the likes of Branna, JT, Rambo, Remy, Oscar and Falcao ensures the new guys/youngsters such as Papy, Baba, RLC and Traore are all comfortable. This isn't going to be an easy game, and if you offered me a scrappy 2-1, I'd take it.

Begovic

Ivan - Papy - JT - Baba

Ramires - RLC

Remy - Oscar - Traore

Falcao

At present, it's our best shot at winning silverware. If all we end up with this year is the COC, after the start we've made in the League, that could be a blessing.

The team I'd select is a very strong side. People naming 3/4 youngsters in the side will be disappointed because it simply won't happen. You don't need to (and shouldn't) rotate goalkeepers too regularly, and though it has been enforced through suspension and injury, we've rotated in that position too often this season already. Begovic has to start, IMO. Having the likes of Branna, JT, Rambo, Remy, Oscar and Falcao ensures the new guys/youngsters such as Papy, Baba, RLC and Traore are all comfortable. This isn't going to be an easy game, and if you offered me a scrappy 2-1, I'd take it.

Begovic

Ivan - Papy - JT - Baba

Ramires - RLC

Remy - Oscar - Traore

Falcao

Considering Costa is about to get suspended, I don't think it's wise to play the other 2 available strikers. If one gets injured/sent off (touch wood), then we are in trouble.

Considering Costa is about to get suspended, I don't think it's wise to play the other 2 available strikers. If one gets injured/sent off (touch wood), then we are in trouble.

If Costa does get suspended, surely this game would be the perfect opportunity for his replacement to find some form and shake off the rustiness?

Injuries and red cards will happen, it's part of the game..

If Costa does get suspended, surely this game would be the perfect opportunity for his replacement to find some form and shake off the rustiness?

Injuries and red cards will happen, it's part of the game..

That is true but you can reduce the risk of injuries/red cards by not playing that player in this game.

A mixture of youth and experience.

Blackman
Aina - Papy - JT - Baba
RLC - Oscar
Traore - Hazard - Kenedy
Remy

Walsall are doing really good so far this season and you can bet theyre going to be fired up for this after smelling blood in the water with our early season form. Plus with Milan Lalkovič over there who must feel totally gutted hes not with us and is playing well is going to give Walsall alot of inside help. Its actually good to see the lad happy and being used.

http://www.tvarenasport.com/channel/2015-09-23

Arena Sport 3 and I see Walsall vs Chelsea listed at 21:00. It's Serbian Channel.

Edit. I'm already watching a stream of this channel, lol. It seems that we may see Chelsea.

According to this it is going to be broadcast in some countries, so there might be a stream somewhere.

YAY Israeli TV!

Mate you can all come to my house.

But actually the 'main' game is Arsenal-Spurs, they'll probably only show the goals from our game.

I wonder if it's only here that 'brilliant' idea of mix broadcasts (jumping between two games, sometimes more). They do it here all the time. <_<

I normally find that IF theres a game with a camera there it can be found somewhere on here. Theres coverage of every sport in every country. You can pay to get full HD but I play it as normal on a 47" telly and most streams are perfectly watchable.

It is advert driven but you only need to click 2 small 'x's to clear them all. And if you are useing Adbloc on Firefox then you need to disable it while you are there or the screen stays dark.

The chatroom thingy is very strict and no scores or goal celebrations are allowed or you're banned. Good enough streams to watch sport tho.

http://www.cricfree.sx/

Rest everyone, play Blackman, Aina ext I don't give a fuk about this shit comp that doesn't even get broadcast.

Play whoever you want Jose just win and take it all the way to Wembley. We're in it, so we aim to win it. No one around here want's to support Arsenal so let's not start thinking like them. I cannot make people care about this competition if they don't and I shouldn't even try to claim that my way is the right way but I do care and I believe that the club cares too.

If anyone would like to describe their reasons for being uninterested in the CapOne, I'd read what they say of course. I don't really want to get into a conversation about it however. As a Chelsea fan, I don't feel the need to justify why I want Chelsea to win things.

I'm not interested in listening to any excuses from the club as to why they can't attempt to win everything. They are an exceptionally well resourced football club and attempting to win stuff is what I'm paying them to do. If you are Chelsea and your name is in the hat at the start of the season, then your aim has to be to have your name on the trophy at the end of it.

We are not Arsenal.

I expect a win nothing less and i want full focus and comittment from the players, no crap like last season vs Bradford and please no more bullsh*t on the field, i´ve had enough of this circus with the FA, no controversies in this match, that´s all i ask. I hope the players give their all and have no complancency.

My lineup for tomorrow would be:

Begovic

Baba

Zouma

Papy / Cahill

Azpi

L. Cheek

Ramires

Oscar

Traore / Pedro

Hazard / Pedro

Remy