Chelsea v Arsenal

Jase

Just seeing Zouma in DM scares me. This is a game we need to win more than them. Zouma is not a technical player and having him in DM makes no sense for me. I will be annoyed with a point unless it is in exceptional circumstances like the Swansea game. We need to lay a marker today.

Fair enough ... I hate to see Zouma in the DM position myself he is not meant to be in there ... But the way we have played so far I would rather go for a draw right now because we just cannot afford to loss this one. Our confidence has not come back yet to go ahead and play aggressive attacking football from minute one. The reason I would put in Zouma-Matic in front is to crowd out the center and have the gaps covered between the defense & midfield which is going to be exploited by Walcott and Ozil with Cazolla moving in ... Zouma has pace and more importantly he doesnt leave his position so easily so it kind of becomes a good triangle of 3 defenders in front of the GK.

And if we play with confidence and are disciplined then in the 60th min try to shake up the formation to have a go at them.

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivanovic Vs Sanchez. And he's somehow captain and he can barely speak English. Just fucking great.

I've defended Mourinho until this point but seriously, fuck right off José. Sanchez on Ivanovic? May as well kick the ball in our own net.