Kenedy

the wes

1 minute ago, the wes said:

Newcastle are hopeful of completing a deal for Chelsea's Brazilian winger Kenedy, 21. (Newcastle Chronicle)

I know he has been useless and not even being used but surely this means we'll go get a LWB this window? Unless somehow, we plan to use Baba Rahman.

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

I know he has been useless and not even being used but surely this means we'll go get a LWB this window? Unless somehow, we plan to use Baba Rahman.

Could move Moses to LWB and Zapps or Dave to RWB?

12 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Could move Moses to LWB and Zapps or Dave to RWB?

Still not enough depth imo. Conte wouldn't let a wing back go, if there isn't someone new coming. I think Kenedy to newcastle was almost done in the summer, but the only thing that stopped the deal to go through is that the club didn't manage to bring a new LWB.

On 08/01/2018 at 0:40 PM, King11Didier said:

Still not enough depth imo. Conte wouldn't let a wing back go, if there isn't someone new coming. I think Kenedy to newcastle was almost done in the summer, but the only thing that stopped the deal to go through is that the club didn't manage to bring a new LWB.

And of course with our fuckin ridiculous 1 out 1 in instead of a 1 IN 1 OUT we just know the board will opt for the cheap option of another pointless academy lad coming in instead of brinhing in a upgrade on positions of importance.

The Italian manager suggested Chelsea will have to take a decision on finding a replacement – either from the academy or sign a new player – if Kenedy is allowed to go out on loan.

"In this case we have two solutions. If Kenedy goes on loan, we go to take another player or we take a player from the academy. Then the club has to decide which solution the club prefer," he said.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/chelsea-transfer-news-antonio-conte-confirms-he-never-asked-blues-sign-leicester-citys-jamie-1655009

On 1/7/2018 at 11:37 AM, Styles said:

Has there ever been a more pointless player?

If we ever think back on Kenedy's Chelsea career there's gonna be only 2 things we'll remember:

- that performance against Norwich under Mourinho

- the racism scandal

What an achievement :lol:

On 13/01/2018 at 0:01 PM, BlueLion. said:

Zappacosta couldn't defend an innocent man in court, yet he's better than this lad.

I had alot of hope for him when he first came.

Mind you I am full of hope for all newcommers!

He is a winger. Was excellent in the nt U-20. Started slow in the professional, played only in the state league, Fluminense is a weak team, nothing that could justify Chelsea to sign him.

In the past a player like this would stay in Brazil until the middle of his 20, would play the Brazilian league, the Libertadores, change, evolve.

Now the european clubs tend to get them when they are too young and there's no time to evolve in a big club. He is not a wb or a full back. Is a wide striker or winger.

I agree with that he is not a full back or a wing back, I think when he was bought he was known as a winger. I don't remember where the "special" one used to play him, but he definitely didn't play as a LB. But, if it's not him to play as a LWB right now, we don't have anybody on that position apart from Alonso :D Great depth indeed.

49 minutes ago, King11Didier said:

I don't remember where the "special" one used to play him, but he definitely didn't play as a LB.

You're wrong, the handful of games he played under Jose were mainly at LB. And if I'm not mistaken the first game he played LB was also against Norwich.