Kenedy

the wes

1 minute ago, communicate said:

So for U21 not 1st team ?? 

I was suprised when I saw his number on chelsea website

Well, not sure about that. What I want to pointed out is that he will count as an under 21 player in the squad, so won't take any quota. Sorry for the confusion.

10 minutes ago, RoyalBlues said:

Well, not sure about that. What I want to pointed out is that he will count as an under 21 player in the squad, so won't take any quota. Sorry for the confusion.

I see, I should have known better, I used to play  football manager for hours

Just read a bit of Kenedy's apology to China it says '' Dear Chinese people I am very solly for what I said very solly if I found a chink in your armour. I'm now going to watch my all time favourite sketch.

On 23/07/2017 at 10:20 AM, Ryan Fong said:

Whether you like it or not and whatever his intention was, this stupid ass had already caused nasty damages to our club's image in China. And I'm confident to say China is one of, if not THE biggest single nation market of our club's abroad business. I'm saddened as a Chinese hardcore Chelsea fan. I hate the fact that one single player has put a massive stain to my beloved club's image in my country purely because of his stupidity.

What he said is not offensive and the chinese know it.

Blocking free speech or eating dogs is worse.

Just pity, i remembered watched him in his first season here.

When he signed, almost nobody excited. But when he actually played, he surprised many of us. Look composed, determined, talented, quick, good on the ball, he looked like a real talent to me. But after that loan, his development just stalled and just getting worse way since that

3 hours ago, dimmas said:

Just pity, i remembered watched him in his first season here.

When he signed, almost nobody excited. But when he actually played, he surprised many of us. Look composed, determined, talented, quick, good on the ball, he looked like a real talent to me. But after that loan, his development just stalled and just getting worse way since that

Yeah, Kenedy's loan to Watford was as bad as Wallace's loan to Inter.

• 2 weeks later...

Chelsea winger Kenedy has been given a formal warning by the Football Association over social media comments made on a pre-season tour of China.

Based on the advice of a linguistics expert, the FA deemed that the offence fell short of aggravated misconduct.

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/41052575

I can't believe the witch-hunt that followed few photos and comments. Sure, it was stupid but c'mon. And now CFC and the FA are on a PR tour to avoid the Chinese getting more pissed off and taking their money somewhere else.