Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

Transfer News Live ‏@DeadlineDayLive 2 min
Cesc Fàbregas spoke to Pedro to ask about the status of his move to Man Utd last Friday. Mourinho then authorised move. (Source: @garbosj)

Another assist from Fabregas?

His first for this season.

I'm happy that it looks like it's going to happen. However I don't think he is our "saviour" . If you are expecting a Sanchez level of impact you might be disappointed. I personally think he will be the more polished version of Shirley which I believe will be good enough.

any player looks better around Messi??? So why didnt Affelay look better? why didnt Tello look better? why didnt Cuenca look better? why does Alexis Sanchez now look better without Messi??? why did Suarez look better at Liverpool? why does Fabregas look better at Chelsea without Messi???

and as for Pique what are you talking about he was one of the best CB's on the planet last season!

I think you put very different examples:

1. Alexis Sanchez did well in Barcelona because he is a great player, a top player, who joined Barcelona for 45 million euros. Alexis Sanchez is one of the best players in the world. And he was good at Barcelona and with Arsenal.

2. But Cuenca, Affelay or Tello were not great players and they did not seem great players with or without Mesis. In fact, they just did not have chances to play in Barcelona. Even Affelay had a major injury. They can not be put into the same comment with Alexis Sanchez.

3. All players, including Messi, with Barcelona looks better than their previous teams or national teams. And the main culprits of that is Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and his style of play. Barcelona has won 4 Champions Leagues in the last nine years.

4. Yes, around Messi Any player looks better. Like Maradona when he won the World Cup in Mexico 86 with players like Valdano ....

5. Pique and Puyol was one of the best pairs of centre-backs in history. But Pique has had a horrible performance without Puyol, except for the last five months of last season. In fact, the Pique himself said last year (at the beginning of last season) that he was no longer one of the best centre-backs in the world. In the three official matches of this season (in the European Super Cup and the Spanish Super Cup) Pique has had a horrible performance. He is a rather childish player.

And I think it is quite logical to be better player under "the umbrella of Leo Messi".

Regards.

I think you put very different examples:

1. Alexis Sanchez did well in Barcelona because he is a great player, a top player, who joined Barcelona for 45 million euros. Alexis Sanchez is one of the best players in the world. And he was good at Barcelona and with Arsenal.

2. But Cuenca, Affelay or Tello were not great players and they did not seem great players with or without Mesis. In fact, they just did not have chances to play in Barcelona. Even Affelay had a major injury. They can not be put into the same comment with Alexis Sanchez.

3. All players, including Messi, with Barcelona looks better than their previous teams or national teams. And the main culprits of that is Messi, Xavi, Iniesta and his style of play. Barcelona has won 4 Champions Leagues in the last nine years.

4. Yes, around Messi Any player looks better. Like Maradona when he won the World Cup in Mexico 86 with players like Valdano ....

5. Pique and Puyol was one of the best pairs of centre-backs in history. But Pique has had a horrible performance without Puyol, except for the last five months of last season. In fact, the Pique himself said last year (at the beginning of last season) that he was no longer one of the best centre-backs in the world. In the three official matches of this season (in the European Super Cup and the Spanish Super Cup) Pique has had a horrible performance. He is a rather childish player.

And I think it is quite logical to be better player under "the umbrella of Leo Messi".

Regards.

so you just contradicted yourself! well done.

I'm happy that it looks like it's going to happen. However I don't think he is our "saviour" . If you are expecting a Sanchez level of impact you might be disappointed. I personally think he will be the more polished version of Shirley which I believe will be good enough.

Pedro was better than Sanchez at Barcelona but then Barcelona signed Neymar.

so you just contradicted yourself! well done.

??????

To summarize and end the conversation because the important thing today is Pedro: Any player in the world seems better under "the umbrella of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi." Also any coach, including Guardiola.

Regards.

??????

To summarize and end the conversation because the important thing today is Pedro: Any player in the world seems better under "the umbrella of Messi, Iniesta and Xavi." Also any coach, including Guardiola.

Regards.

Bojan was bad,Affelay was bad,Sanchez was bad and all these players have played with Messi,Iniesta and Xavi.

Rip that number 7 from Ramirez' back and give it to this man

Wow. Was just coming in to ask which # we think he'll take and you've posted this at the same time. :lol:

Both 7 and now 17 are gone with Baba taking it yesterday.

I would rather have got Greizman tbh.

Pedro doesn't feel like a massive signing for me. Like City's transfer dealings.

I just hope this means We get rid of the deadwood Cuadrado so I don't have to look at him slipping on ice anymore!

Dude, so does the majority of us, and even Mou would rather go for Griezman, but IF ONLY it's possible.

The thing is that is just almost impossible at the moment unless we are willing to pay his 85m Euros buy-out clause.

Yes he may not an elite signing, but still will do to add our attacking creativity.

Bojan was bad,Affelay was bad,Sanchez was bad and all these players have played with Messi,Iniesta and Xavi.

Hi friend!

But Bojan was a product of the media. Affelay was injured ... And Alexis Sanchez played well in Barcelona ...

But OK, maybe it's better to play without Messi, and play with Messi does not improve other players.

But for me, it is easier to play with Messi or with Barcelona.

Regards.

What I can only hope now that we've signing an attacking RW means than Ivanovic and his crazy Serbian ass will be extremely restricted in his 'wing play' or, dare I say, eventually relegated to the bench.

Think about it. What would be the point in signing Pedro for the RW only to have him covering for Brana the suicide RB like Willian has to do? It would make no sense. Here's hoping Azpi takes his rightful spot and links up with his compatriot Pedro!