Pedro Rodríguez

Pacquiao

On 9/1/2018 at 6:18 PM, Blue Armour said:

HAHAHA You gert what I mean dont you eh!!

Look how much the lads all love the little bugga.

Let Pedro get his Freddy head on every week! d67b995cf918cc02831949766bbb176b.gif

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes not the same Pedro that signed to the Mou Bus company

I remember how Utd wanted him or Mane and ended up with neither

Mane would have been the better signing for us tho which we already knew back then

3 minutes ago, Magic Lamps said:

I remember how Utd wanted him or Mane and ended up with neither

Mane would have been the better signing for us tho which we already knew back then

LvG really pushed for Pedro Mercury and then he shifted to Mane but old Woody wasn't interested and never even made a offer! I dont know what it is with CEOs thinking they know more what the team needs than the manager even if it is LvG.

I would have loved Mane. Was only £34mill if I remember right.

Good to se this guy guy getting credit because about 4 months ago people were desperate to see us he get rid of him but he’s shown his worth so far under Sarri. 3 goals in 4 games, I think he will easily get 10 goals in the PL this season, he just looks so at home in this new system and style of playing, not a creator as such but a mover and somebody who can combine with others. I think giving him that new contract was pushed more by Sarri as opposed to the club, we all know there stance on older players.

7 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Good to se this guy guy getting credit because about 4 months ago people were desperate to see us he get rid of him but he’s shown his worth so far under Sarri. 3 goals in 4 games, I think he will easily get 10 goals in the PL this season, he just looks so at home in this new system and style of playing, not a creator as such but a mover and somebody who can combine with others. I think giving him that new contract was pushed more by Sarri as opposed to the club, we all know there stance on older players.

IF he gets regular starts I'll put him on more goals than Eden.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 28/07/2018 at 11:27 PM, the wes said:

Pedro looking good under sarri style I know it's only pre season but  I gotta feeling he's going have a good season 

If only m8 if only ...but at least he can showboat in training still 

WATCH: Pedro scores spectacular goal in training

1 hour ago, Special Juan said:

Another goal yesterday, one of the most underrated players in the team right now...Absolute streets ahead of Willian.

Totally agree, severely underrated.

That was his 5th PL goal this season from 12 games (7 starts 5 sub appearances). Pretty good return. Has an assist one well but hes more a scorer than a creator. Keeps going at this rate and he'll get 10 plus easily. Just depends if he comes on from the bench or starts, sure he can improve but we need goals in those attacking areas, particularly Eden (has 8 goals already but hasn't scored in how long?), Willian (always lacked goals bar 2 seasons he got 10 or around there) and the strikers bevause it will pick us up points even if we play badly.