Asmir Begovic

BlueLion.

• Replies 353
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

You can't stop shots like this... it's straight to the corner...

perhaps... it did not have that much pace and power and it was from afar... Of course it was a great shot, so not his fault in any way.

Also, if i remember correctly, the shot came a bit from the left.

perhaps... it did not have that much pace and power and it was from afar... Of course it was a great shot, so not his fault in any way.

Also, if i remember correctly, the shot came a bit from the left.

He was unsighted by that useless cunt Ivanovic, and give Naismith some credit, it was a cracking finish, right inside the bottom corner.

Can't really put the finger of blame at him for any of them yesterday, needs a big pat on the fucking back if anything for keeping the score down to what it was.

He shouldn't have to be pulling off wonder saves but that's his job, and he is not being protected enough by the 4 in front of him.

By far our best player yesterday.

Good looking, smart, classy and he is a great player and professional too. What a beautiful man.

And those were some pretty tough questions being thrown his way. He handled that beautifully. Remy and Fabregas aside, no one in our squad is even close to being that good at handling the media.

That awkward moment when Asmir is better drilled at handling the media than most managers:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4AM-L8_zGI

I just love this guy. Future manager material.

Smart and ridiculously beautiful. All I could do was drool watching that video. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Azpilicueta who?

Smart and ridiculously beautiful. All I could do was drool watching that video. [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7] [emoji7]

Azpilicueta who?

Wondered if anyone was gonna point that out. What a looker that guy is. Eeesh.

Good looking, smart, classy and he is a great player and professional too. What a beautiful man.

And he's even a nice guy. Met him twice and both times he took pictures, laughed, and chatted with everyone (same goes for Pjanic, btw). Dzeko on the other hand...