Arda Turan

Adnane

28 and a half year old becomes "practically 30". :lol: some people on here...

No, nothing becomes something else; if you look at the definition:

Practically: Adverb - Virtually, almost.

Some people on here...should do some growing up.

• Replies 835
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

£20m + Luis for Arda? That's not the best of deals. Chelsea should tell them to include Alderweireld. Sign a player like Baba (Benjamin Mendy for me) as Luis' replacement. Which would mean 7 senior defenders.

I worry about Arda's consistency. When he's on form, he's fantastic but that's not always the case to put it mildly. We see enough of that in Willian and Oscar already. But it's possible his defensive workload affects his consistency. So if he joins, I can only hope a lesser workload will work wonders on his weekly form.

I still think it's a shame 3 out of 5 AMs barely score and 1 has a decent goal-scoring record. Even Hazard's ability to put the ball in the net isn't very impressive. And not one has impressive off the ball movement.

He can't possibly do worse than Oscar

I'm not for this transfer at all, but if we're actually spending £29m on, practically, a 30yr old - that is absolutely insane. Insane. Where is the value in that?!

not gonna pay 29m in pounds, that was reported release clause but in euro, he has 1 or 2 years of his contract and the club don't demand the release clause + they want filipe so that's another lowering factor so we are gonna buy him for peanuts trust me. Our board nor Hose are retards to pay such sums, but we have the money It will be a fantastick deal.

He is effectively replacement for Oscar. Instead of being dropped in every big game, he thrives there. Much much improved version, leader who oozes with balls. Oscar as much as I like him, is a pussy who can't put a stamp in big match.

There's no point to keep Oscar if we have Willian and Arda in the same team. Literally no point at all. Arda doesn't close doors for Griezmann. We won't have 3 static players in the team. Griezmann is a runner, effective replacement for Schurrle.

Let Oscar go to Juventus and get Vidal for him. Sell Cuadrado, Salah, Piazon, Kakuta, Moses and splash that on Griezmann. Squad sorted.

thank god or whatever that you're not in charge of our transfer affairs. you will completely ruined and bancrupt the club!

He is effectively replacement for Oscar. Instead of being dropped in every big game, he thrives there. Much much improved version, leader who oozes with balls. Oscar as much as I like him, is a pussy who can't put a stamp in big match.

There's no point to keep Oscar if we have Willian and Arda in the same team. Literally no point at all. Arda doesn't close doors for Griezmann. We won't have 3 static players in the team. Griezmann is a runner, effective replacement for Schurrle.

Let Oscar go to Juventus and get Vidal for him. Sell Cuadrado, Salah, Piazon, Kakuta, Moses and splash that on Griezmann. Squad sorted.

It's a shame swaps barely happen. What a great deal that would be. £5m + Oscar for Vidal, like the Ashley Cole deal.

Radio Catalunya with a twist, completely opposite to what Arda Turan's agent revealed earlier today...

Catràdio Esports@Catradioesports 16m

El Barça està en negociacions avançades per intentar fitxar Arda Turan. Al club confien que l'operació es pugui resoldre en els pròxims dies

Last RT - Barca is in advanced negotiations to try to sign Turan . #FCB are confident that the transaction will be settled in coming days.

He can't possibly do worse than Oscar

If you're part of the Oscar can do no right crowd, then yeah, sure.

But Arda's consistency is not the best. I read about Arda complaining to Simeone about his defensive workload. If that's true, it's possible it has an effect on his weekly form because it drains him. So if he joins, I hope he does better because he gets to focus on attacking more.

It's a shame swaps barely happen. What a great deal that would be. £5m + Oscar for Vidal, like the Ashley Cole deal.

I wouldn't dare to suggest a swap. But transfer in and transfer out.

thank god or whatever that you're not in charge of our transfer affairs. you will completely ruined and bancrupt the club!

Chelsea are in fantastic position in Financial Fair Play terms. And at the very basic ground, expenditure would be almost entirely covered by sales.

I thought Barcelona had a transfer ban. Even if they do sign him he can't play for months.

He'd have to either be loaned out but i think even to do that Barca must hold his registration (which they can't under a ban, they cant register players). Or just train until January and then play. I'll be surprised if he goes there, they dont even have a board!

I really doubt Barca are even in for him. Turan would be mad to go there because he will either get loaned out/not play only to be benched when the ban is over because clearly he is not going to start over any of the players in the starting XI.

I think we will get him, but I must say this is not enough. We need a B2B player. Above all I think we need a centre-back. I don't believe we can win the Champions League with Cahill unless we park it because that seems like the only approach that suits Cahill. He simply isn't reliable when he doesn't have other players protecting him.

No, nothing becomes something else; if you look at the definition:

Practically: Adverb - Virtually, almost.

Some people on here...should do some growing up.

damn. we should sell bamford. he is "practically" 25 and has not played a game in PL, and people think he has a chance of making it at chelsea. :lol:

people need to get perspective. in one and a half year, chelsea had sold/let go off turnbull, hilarious, ferreira, cole, bertrand, lampard, mata, torres, ba, etoo, lukaku, schurrle to make a new PL winning team. 1 and a half year is a loooooonnnngg time in football.

turan does close the door for greizemann. you think ATM would sell mandzukic, turan and greizemann in the same window? not a chance.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You