Bernardo Silva

5 hours ago, blu35_army said:

https://www.youtube.com/embed/pQh4TYFZLGM?feature=embed

quitely talented,,just like hazard but with left footed. can attrac 2-3 opponents,,so give us more attacking option. i'm pleased with him if we can't sign Alexis or Griezmann. but it's really an upgrade of Pedro/Willian....

Great technique, superb balance, outstanding body control. Bernado's style reminds me more of his Manchester City namesake, than of Eden Hazard. I'd say the Frenchman is slightly less extravagantly talented than the Spaniard, but that he compensates with more pace.

This lad is one of the reasons Monaco are right in the hunt for the title. If, and when, he leaves the principality there will be a long queue for his services.

Probably the player I would like for our right wing the most. Would cost a fortune though, with heavy competition.

Still, too good for Monaco. They have a young exciting team, but I can imagine the players being ready for the next step.  

7 hours ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Great technique, superb balance, outstanding body control. Bernado's style reminds me more of his Manchester City namesake, than of Eden Hazard. I'd say the Frenchman is slightly less extravagantly talented than the Spaniard, but that he compensates with more pace.

This lad is one of the reasons Monaco are right in the hunt for the title. If, and when, he leaves the principality there will be a long queue for his services.

He is portuguese, and honestly, he is nothing like David Silva, his game is centered around his dribbling, David was never a dribbler, although he is a capable one, Silva's game is all about controling the tempo of the game, while Bernardo is more like a winger.And i disagree that Bernardo is less talented than Silva, he is outrageously talented and If there os any justice in the world we Will sign him

1 hour ago, lucashm said:

He is portuguese, and honestly, he is nothing like David Silva, his game is centered around his dribbling, David was never a dribbler, although he is a capable one, Silva's game is all about controling the tempo of the game, while Bernardo is more like a winger.And i disagree that Bernardo is less talented than Silva, he is outrageously talented and If there os any justice in the world we Will sign him

Thank you for the correction on Bernardo's nationality.

Bernardo attempts more dribbles at pace than David Silva because he has more pace. Their similarity comes in the attributes I described earlier and is clear to see when they carry the ball, which David Silva does do a lot of. He just can't run away from people. Both Silvas beat opponents with sharp stops and momentum deifying changes of direction, demonstrating the tremendous body control I talked about. In those attributes they are indeed remarkably similar but, to me, the City man displays even more control and greater balance than the Monaco player. Something which makes him more difficult to dispossess in tight areas. Where space permits Bernardo has the option to run away from people. Both are, unquestionably, outstanding talents.

I don't see why it would be an injustice if Bernardo was not to join us but if that's just your way of saying you really hope we get him then so do I, and a lot of others judging by this thread.

1 hour ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

Thank you for the correction on Bernardo's nationality.

Bernardo attempts more dribbles at pace than David Silva because he has more pace. Their similarity comes in the attributes I described earlier and is clear to see when they carry the ball, which David Silva does do a lot of. He just can't run away from people. Both Silvas beat opponents with sharp stops and momentum deifying changes of direction, demonstrating the tremendous body control I talked about. In those attributes they are indeed remarkably similar but, to me, the City man displays even more control and greater balance than the Monaco player. Something which makes him more difficult to dispossess in tight areas. Where space permits Bernardo has the option to run away from people. Both are, unquestionably, outstanding talents.

I don't see why it would be an injustice if Bernardo was not to join us but if that's just your way of saying you really hope we get him then so do I, and a lot of others judging by this thread.

Yeah, Sorry If i came out as arrogant, wasnt my intention

The game today highlights why we need that extra bit of quality, having a Guy like him would really relieve the pressure a bit from Hazard, Pedro and Willie are good, but they dont worry the opposition as much as a Guy like Silva would

1 hour ago, It's too big said:

The money there to get him with the sales of Bamford and Oscar in January and I would even sell Willian aswell to get him but the question is would are board be happy to spend £70m on one player 

4 hours ago, the wes said:

The money there to get him with the sales of Bamford and Oscar in January and I would even sell Willian aswell to get him but the question is would are board be happy to spend £70m on one player 

I wouldn't stop at just 1 at that price. I would gladly pay it for the right CM too.

Its not like we are or will be skint. With the sales, lack of getting transfers, HOPEFULLY the £93mill fore winning the PL (compared to the £71mill the winner got last season).

50 minutes ago, killer1257 said:

who is better?Lemar or Silva?And why?

To me, Silva is a much better player. The only areas that Lemar beats Silva IMO is speed( Though Silva is also fast) and Free kicks. Silva is a better dribbler, playmaker and passer of the ball, when i watch Mônaco play, Silva is almost always the best player on the pitch, and thats not even mentioning the fact that his favorite position is on the RW, a position that we would probably be buying him for, while Lemar usually plays on the left for Monaco. Thats not a slight on Lemar though, who himself is a Very good player, but If It comes between choosing one of them, i would take Bernardo 10/10

Chelsea open talks over star attacker, possible £68.4m fee – reputable source

Journalist Duncan Castles has broke a host of big stories over the years and believes that the Blues have identified the Portuguese schemer as a possible addition at the end of the current season.

https://ninetyminutesonline.com/chelsea-open-talks-star-attacker-possible-68-4m-fee-reputable-source/

Worth it. I used to watch Monaco only for him and Glik but since we're linked with almost anybody from them I pay attention to all of them. One signing and this right-winger/right-forward thing can be solved, finally. 

He set ups so many chances or pre-chances, can keep the ball and straight away would be one of two most technically adept player here and that's what we need. Chelsea will have to adjust a bit though. I hope it's not a hoax and this doesn't mean that Candreva or Perisic is coming. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You