Bernardo Silva

13 minutes ago, Yeboii said:

Seems Pep has only scouted Monaco as well lol

If Pep also gets Mendy that might close the door on a Bakayoko or Sidibé transfer to us.... 

Will cause a chain reaction like last year regarding Koulibaly. 

39 minutes ago, the wes said:

According to some reports city getting Silva for £43m that's bargain in today's transfer market 

It's 50+20 on add-ons. He is a massive risk (in my opinion) for 70MIL. 

Shame, would have liked him here. I think RW is a position we need to upgrade in, and Silva was my first choice. 
Still, I would like to think that Conte is in the best position to ID who exactly we need. 

21 minutes ago, Rekin said:

Shame, would have liked him here. I think RW is a position we need to upgrade in, and Silva was my first choice. 
Still, I would like to think that Conte is in the best position to ID who exactly we need. 

I'd put it a little differently and say that Antonio is in the best position to identify the players we need to recruit, and that I'd like to think that he will identify exactly the right targets. Like you, I hope he wants to strengthen our RW position but I doubt Chelsea will reveal whether he wanted Bernardo Silva or not. We may get that info from another source at some point but for now Antonio won't talk about anything other than the match at hand. Quite right too.

2 hours ago, coolhead23 said:

Awww Come on ... cut that shit ... for us the season is still not over, we play in the final tomorrow. 

And we are not looking for an upgrade, did Conte whispered that in your ears? 

Cut some slack!!! Sure there is a plan for all the new additions and upgrades ... Roman is much more ambitious than you are. your acting as if there is just one perfect player out there. 

There is something seriously wrong with your post.

Where your comment contains the word, "your'" it should contain the word, "You're", or the words, "You are".

Apart from that it's fine. 100% fine in fact.

:)

2 hours ago, The Skipper said:

Silva will be trained as a CM to replace David Silva I think. 

This signinng is unimportant as long as we manage to sign a top player in Bernardo's position. City actually haven't improved their team yet. They weren't lacking in creativity or anything like that at all. 

This will be a blow to City's followers of their academy teams. Many of them had been hoping that Brahim Diaz would come through to fill that role. In truth I think they recognise that, even if Diaz is good enough, the timing was never going to be right since D. Silva will almost certainly need replacing before Diaz is ready. Assuming Bernardo does inherit the role, Diaz will one day find his path blocked by a player in his prime.

For now they've bought a player who might come close to replicating David Silva's output when the Spaniard is out for any reason but apart from that, Bernardo in the City line up will just mean another good player isn't.

13 minutes ago, OhForAGreavsie said:

There is something seriously wrong with your post.

Where your comment contains the word, "your'" it should contain the word, "You're", or the words, "You are".

Apart from that it's fine. 100% fine in fact.

:)

Point duly noted, Sir ... my bad on the mistake ... Thanks for the feedback :)

Top signing by City...would have liked us to sign him...They will be a serious threat to us next season...We should not sulk around and leave our targets for other teams...we should spend big this summer to compete in all fronts....Both Manchester sides will spend around 200 million each...we should also spend atleast 150 million.

They have Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne and Silva. Nevermind Jesus and Aguero. 

Not sure why they need Bernardo. 

Still, we will have to be very good in this summer market. And seems quick too or everyone available will be sold.

Official now, that's a board right there not wasting time like us. Judging from Conte's comments saying he wants to complete his team for CL next season instead of upgrading the team, I'm skeptical we will even search for a new RW, LB or RB to be honest. We will see.

1 minute ago, Georgy said:

Official now, that's a board right there not wasting time like us. Judging from Conte's comments saying he wants to complete his team for CL next season instead of upgrading the team, I'm skeptical we will even search for a new RW, LB or RB to be honest. We will see.

giphy.gif

we were never interested in Silva is the truth. When our scouts were watching the Monaco vs Juve game, apparently we were monitoring Lemar (who I think would be more ideal for us being a left footer), Bakayoko and Mendy. I think there was another player too, but can't remember exactly. Does anybody really think Silva is or will be better than Willian or Pedro? I don't personally, and we need a player to displace them not be at their level. The more I have watched him, the more I feel he's a good dribbler and can create, but is more of a Mata-esque player who goes missing too often. 

19 minutes ago, BlueLyon said:

They have Sterling, Sane, De Bruyne and Silva. Nevermind Jesus and Aguero. 

Not sure why they need Bernardo. 

Still, we will have to be very good in this summer market. And seems quick too or everyone available will be sold.

It's called negotiating. You think we're going to go in and throw down too much money for a player who isn't worth the money? The reason City have got Silva is pretty simple; nobody else was serious enough about him to put in a solid offer. 

Give our club some slack for Christ' sake.

I said a few days ago in some other thread that City will mean business this summer. They had a poor season after all that spending last summer.

I trust Chelsea and our owner to keep their word to Conte who has proven to be the best. Chelsea and Abramovich have a key in their hands with Conte to greater success. 

If they don't back Conte this summer, he should walk and we can all give up on our board and their ambitions. 

I see Chelsea fans replying on City's tweet about them signing Silva, saying "City is a club that gets things done." Some of our fans are really annoying melts. 

We all knew Pep isn't taking that shit from this season onto the next one. Water is wet, City is blue and City is a ruthless spender. And Pep is just an ordinary chequebook manager like Mourinho. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You