The Copa America 2015 Thread

Sheva.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When we though brazil has poor #9 in Luis Fabiano. Turns out he would be ten times better than anything they can offer right now.

Looking at things, brazil is realy unlucky tho. They should have at least two top top strikers in Pato if injuries didnt ruin him and Costa if he didnt chose spain.

Also I realy REALY hate the way brazil plays nowdays. That aint brazil and joga bonito. That is pure shit. Brazil players should play in spain where they can properly learn the quick, technical football. Instead half of their team consists of loggers who know nothing about how to actualy play football and attack, dragging themselves in average ukrainian, russian, brazil leagues....They just know how to defend and commit fauls.

Some players are injured but this would be ideal 11 IMO.

Diego Alves

Danilo-Thiago-Luiz-Marcelo

Gustavo-Allan

Lucas-Oscar-Willian

Neymar

Coutinho, Marquinhos, Casemiro, Rafinha, Lucas Silva maybe if they become realy good.

I dont know how can you pick striker who plays in china or midfielder who plays in al ahli or bunch of players who play for shakhtar or some average brazil teams. Brazil needs someone like Guardiola to make this group of individuals into a team.

Also how can you name Neymar as your captain? Being the star of team doesnt equal of being mature leader on pitch. Back then Brazil had Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho,...but it was CAFU who was their captain. Replacing Thiago Silva with Neymar under Dunga as cap was pure shit for commercial reasons.

When we though brazil has poor #9 in Luis Fabiano. Turns out he would be ten times better than anything they can offer right now.

Looking at things, brazil is realy unlucky tho. They should have at least two top top strikers in Pato if injuries didnt ruin him and Costa if he didnt chose spain.

Also I realy REALY hate the way brazil plays nowdays. That aint brazil and joga bonito. That is pure shit. Brazil players should play in spain where they can properly learn the quick, technical football. Instead half of their team consists of loggers who know nothing about how to actualy play football and attack, dragging themselves in average ukrainian, russian, brazil leagues....They just know how to defend and commit fauls.

Diego Alves

Gustavo-Allan

Lucas-Oscar-Willian

Neymar

Coutinho, Marquinhos, Casemiro, Rafinha, Lucas Silva maybe if they become realy good.

I dont know how can you pick striker who plays in china or midfielder who plays in al ahli or bunch of players who play for shakhtar or some average brazil teams. Brazil needs someone like Guardiola to make this group of individuals into a team.

Also how can you name Neymar as your captain? Being the star of team doesnt equal of being mature leader on pitch. Back then Brazil had Ronaldo, Rivaldo, Ronaldinho,...but it was CAFU who was their captain. Replacing Thiago Silva with Neymar under Dunga as cap was pure shit for commercial reasons.

You can forget about jorgo bonito. Other than neymar Brazil has no flair player. We have seen what kind of player willian and oscar are.

I am also not sure about playing neymar as striker, I still think he is at best on the left wing although Brazil has no striker, it is just crazy.

I think the idea of making neymar their captain is kinda similar when Argentina made messi their captain. They wanted him to be more responsible, I just don't think Neymar is ready just yet.

You can forget about jorgo bonito. Other than neymar Brazil has no flair player. We have seen what kind of player willian and oscar are.

I am also not sure about playing neymar as striker, I still think he is at best on the left wing although Brazil has no striker, it is just crazy.

I think the idea of making neymar their captain is kinda similar when Argentina made messi their captain. They wanted him to be more responsible, I just don't think Neymar is ready just yet.

I think its not impossible. Liverpool managed to play good attacking football with just Suarez as their top player (in brazil case Neymar). And Brazil actualy has good defenders. Problem is their coach and his poor tactics, and playing with two DMs in midfield in form of Fernandinho/Elias/Fred who are not even top DMs to start with...

Hopefuly Oscar, Coutinho and Lucas will improve. Lucas actualy had very good season, I was surprised some were saying that him and Hulk are out of team (he is actualy injured or sth). I agree Hulk should be out (but not sure if he is actualy worse than Tardelli), but Lucas should be in team when fit.

They have good bunch of full backs and defense, so the only problem is creative CM and striker.

Diego Alves

Gustavo-Allan

Lucas-Oscar-Willian

Neymar

it because the sponsors paid them off.

Exactly, the reason why neymar all of a sudden got the n10 jersey from Oscar and Brazil has never looked like a cohesive unit again after the appointment of Scolari.

Brazil have a ton of flair players....

Even their backline has more flair than the rest of the world.

Neymar being captain is the same as messi being captain and cristiano being captain. MULA MULA for the federation from sponsors.

Diego Alves

Gustavo-Allan

Lucas-Oscar-Willian

Neymar

Luis Fabiano was a very good player.

I think the Copa America lost some competition when they put a restrictions on North American team.

When a full Mexican team played, they was always good. And not to mention that if you add a USA or Costa Rica.

Oh well.

I think the Copa America lost some competition when they put a restrictions on North American team.

When a full Mexican team played, they was always good. And not to mention that if you add a USA or Costa Rica.

Oh well.

Next year all Americas will participate.

Next year all Americas will participate.

not so sure Copa América Centenario will happen after the FIFA investigations went down by the FBI - some of the criminal acts went down because of the Copa América Centenario negociations had bribes & kick backs for the event - if it does, I will attend a match in SF