The Copa America 2015 Thread

Sheva.

Cause he's home and with his friends.

My friends wouldnt let me drive drunk, and I definitely wouldnt let them drive drunk. He could have killed his wife, or more importantly, could have killed someone else just trying to live their life.

Even more disgusting is that bald condom headed manager of theirs is just going to let him come back into the squad. Fuck the national chilean team.

• Replies 214
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My friends wouldnt let me drive drunk, and I definitely wouldnt let them drive drunk. He could have killed his wife, or more importantly, could have killed someone else just trying to live their life.

Even more disgusting is that bald condom headed manager of theirs is just going to let him come back into the squad. Fuck the national chilean team.

I dont care if Costa is drug lord in his country as long he performs good for us. I think Chile manager thinks same about Vidal.

What Vidal did is terrible, he could kill himself and others. When money gets in your head instead of brain, there is no way out.

I dont care if Costa is drug lord in his country as long he performs good for us. I think Chile manager thinks same about Vidal.

What Vidal did is terrible, he could kill himself and others. When money gets in your head instead of brain, there is no way out.

Pfft nah. Plenty of poor cunts drink drive too. Money has nothing to do with it. Idiots are gonna idiot.

Lol but costa isn't a drug lord, so you wouldnt know 100% how you would feel unless it did happen

Vidal WAS drunk driving and he could have killed some innocent person with his stupidity. Manager has lost the plot.

Also Cuadrado vs luis is looking tasty so far. Brazil needs to attack now.

Proper brazil-colombia ending. Two red cards after game is already over. This brasil team, probably one of the worst in decades. Half of team includes players from ukraine league, I have no idea why Dunga doesnt call up Lucas, Allan,...

Colombia well deserved, but they will have to improve alot.

Well with us having a couple of players in it I was praying for a good show from Falcao but alas it didnt come. He actually looked out of breath pretty early (thats gonna be the 1st thing Jose looks at I can imagine)

Apart from Neymar throwing all his toys out his pram and acting like a spoiled brat the most intersting thing was there didn't seem any love lost between Filipe and Cuadrado. But seeing it looks like neither of them will be with us too much longer - Oh well!

With the possible exceptions of Luis, Miranda, Alves, and Coutinho (and even these four were far from great), Brazil were absolutely woeful against Colombia. Neymar, for all that he's clearly Brazil's best player at the moment, is currently far from being captain material; he's far too easy to provoke/upset/annoy and is now possibly suspended for the next two games as a result of this. Fred looks a decent, hard-working squad player, but nothing more; he isn't capable of being a genuine replacement for Oscar, and so shouldn't continue to be selected in the starting 11. Firmino SHOULD probably be given another chance in a starting role, but will have to improve massively upon what he just showed against Colombia, as he was possibly the worst player on the pitch.

I have no idea why Dunga set his team up in such a rigid way in the first-half, as it meant that Brazil's attacking players were often completely isolated when in possession, and were therefore very easy to shut down and dispossess. Willian (LM)-Coutinho (CAM)-Douglas Costa (RM) behind Firmino (ST) should be the attacking line-up deployed until Neymar is available to return (or until Brazil are knocked-out).

Colombia were absolutely brilliant for most of the game, and particularly in the first-half; they pressed Brazil aggressively high up the pitch, and closed down the passing lanes with some excellent positioning. Cuadrado looked so much better than he has ever done for us up to this point, James Rodriguez was generally very good, the Colombian back-line was wonderfully disciplined, whilst Carlos Sanchez in DM was probably MoM. Unfortunately, Falcao was well below the level displayed by his team-mates, and was rarely threatening; he was the only Colombian player that didn't perform.

None of the teams looked good so far...

Dunga still insists on dropping the best CB in the world and Neymar is still captain.... BRazil still has an excuse since both starting fullbacks are out along with Oscar. Dunga wasted a lot of spots on places he should of never gave chances to..

None of the teams looked good so far...

Dunga still insists on dropping the best CB in the world and Neymar is still captain.... BRazil still has an excuse since both starting fullbacks are out along with Oscar. Dunga wasted a lot of spots on places he should of never gave chances to..

Who is this best CB in the world?

The last time Colombia beat Brazil before tonight, James Rodriguez was 1 day old, it was at the 1991 Copa America held on Chile. !!!

Weird...

Neymar's back nearly fucking snapped when he got pushed. :D

And he didn't go to ground [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23]