Toby Alderweireld

71 members have voted

1. 1. Would Toby Alderweireld be a good player for our squad?

• Yes, he can become a starter here
    • Yes, he would be a decent squad member for our 60+ games
    • No, not at all

I really am not sure about this lad. Theres no doubting he was very good and MIGHT still be.

But the chap is 29 and he has missed 40 games since last October and I really am fed up buying old wonky donkeys specially as I doubt he will come cheap.

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
7 minutes ago, Hamilton said:

Tottenham activated the extention of 1 year in his contract, activating also the buyout clause of 25m£ in the summer of 2019

wouldn't mind at all having him here, but you know those yid cunts will never sell to us.

1 hour ago, Johnnyeye said:

wouldn't mind at all having him here, but you know those yid cunts will never sell to us.

A buyout clause you can not reject, it’s up to Toby if we offer 25m. But probably he would leave outside London..

On 25.3.2018 at 7:08 PM, LAM09 said:

Think it just goes to show there is almost no value in the market now

This nowadays..a 5m player is just as much a gamble as a 50m.one. the only difference is the 50m is on form and flavour of the month

• 4 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You