Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this game/match will kick off at 12:30 am on Monday Morning - 4 april. and the full time whistle will be around 02:25 am - [NZST] New Zealand Standard Time.

in The City of Howick in East Auckland, New Zealand. I will be absolutely pumping my fists, doing the claps , doing the Chelsea FC is not the Boring Boring Chelsea FC {chant} - that everyone calls us, because if We are Now The Champions of England. Boring is what Premier Leagues Non-Winners are Like ManUtd/ManCity/Arsenal/Liverpool can't win the Premier League instead of us.

The players and fans will all be pumped and we'll finish this game with a bang like how we started the season. Jose will let the players off the shackles for this game.

5-1 Win! Hazard x2, Remy, Terry & Ivanovic

KTBFFH!!! :blue scalf:

Knowing us, we would probably screw this up and drag this longer than it should be..

Yep!

Watch Bolasie run riot with his pace. Ball over the top after ball over the top to him.

Ivanovic better be on his game tomorrow because God knows that's where all the danger comes from week in and week out.

Knowing us, we would probably screw this up and drag this longer than it should be..

Seriously bro? What the fuck?! Do you really have to be a party pooper?

EDIT: OMG There's 2 of them! :P

Seriously bro? What the fuck?! Do you really have to be a party pooper?

Party pooper? Nooo. Just trying to prepare for all possibilities. After all, it's not like we don't have a record of making life difficult for ourselves.

Party pooper? Nooo. Just trying to prepare for all possibilities. After all, it's not like we don't have a record of making life difficult for ourselves.

Tbh I felt something like this in the 1st half at Leicester but after that it was clear that our players have the desire and spirit to win the title ASAP.

So has Mourinho never beaten Pardew or something? I don't think enough people have debunked the myth in the thread

Good luck tomorrow, don't think it will be routine at all though.

So has Mourinho never beaten Pardew or something? I don't think enough people have debunked the myth in the thread

no true mate - Pardew has gotten spanked up a couple of times during Jose's first tour of duty in England, but it's been a long time no see mate. Good to see you come in here cheers.gif

Doesn't have to be! One win in the last 4 and we're still champions! Just a formality...

I understand some of the angst for tomorrow's match based on some of our poorer efforts the past couple of years vs middle of the table clubs, BUT tomorrow is for the title. It is at the Bridge. We WILL take care of business. I expect one of our best efforts this year. 4-1 the Chels!

Come on you Chelsea!!