Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Don't get your hopes up lads. :D The guard of honour is not mandatory.

If they dont it will just show them up to be bitter envious w@nkers. And you know I kinda hope (in a twisted sort of way) that they dont, as it would prove to the world what a sore bunch of sad losers they are.

I would rather see Stevie G :wank2: play against us than them giving us a guard of honour, because I am sure our fine Chelsea fans will ensure that he will remember for ever his final visit to Stamford Bridge, Home of the Champions :blue scalf: :yay:

I personally would love to win it against Liverpool as I still remember Kenny Dalglish scoring at the Bridge and Liverpool winning the League that day :rant: For me it would be F@cking Karma and banish that hateful memory

Just read Jose has never beaten Alan Pardew. Uh oh.

Whoever printed that needs a lie down.

He beat Pards 3-1, 4-1 and 1-0 while he was at West Ham aswell as 1-0 when he was at Charlton and of course the 3-0 at The Bridge last season.

Man City got sooo much hate when they did a pitch invasion after winning the title. I remember Gary Neville saying that something like that would never happen if Man U or Chelsea won the title.

potential title winning match thread, and only 3 pages

the calm before the storm i guess

Probably because it was pretty much 99.999999% done after the utd match or Arsenal for the extreme pessimists. Not a matter of if anymore, but when.