Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Doubt he will start Remy.

Same.

He'll probably be thinking that Drogba has earned the right to be on the pitch if we win the league for being there during this run of injuries. I don't think there's any way Remy starts.

What pub do people go in before the game now? Best atmosphere? Taking mate for the first time and every pub I've found with great atmosphere has changed into a cocktail bar or a restaurant!! Help would be appreciated lol

What pub do people go in before the game now? Best atmosphere? Taking mate for the first time and every pub I've found with great atmosphere has changed into a cocktail bar or a restaurant!! Help would be appreciated lol

Brogans outside Fulham Broadway station.

Got a phone call from my mate this afternoon. His old man has managed to get three tickets for the game on sunday from a client at his work who can't go. I'm going with them Sunday. Think I might cry!!

"It is the tradition for the home side, not the visitors, to perform a guard of honour for newly crowned champions."

Source: chelseafc.com

And Liverpool is the visitor.

"It is the tradition for the home side, not the visitors, to perform a guard of honour for newly crowned champions."

Source: chelseafc.com

And Liverpool is the visitor.

Fuck this shit <_<