Chelsea v Crystal Palace

Jase

• Replies 398
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Willian is indeed in the centre we already know he'll have a great game, I think. Long may it continue. It can become his position. Not Oscar's, not Isco's, no change to a 4-3-3 to accommodate bulkier midfielders, just what we've been doing but shuffled about a bit.

I don't know about that. This would be true if Drogba's link up play was still great but Remy is actually better than him in this aspect. Remy is better than Drogba in everything apart from being a set piece threat and probably holding the ball up or aerial presence.

Don't forget the emotional aspect, DD loves Chelsea and he wants this soooo bad, can see that mental power giving him 20% more on the pitch today.

And him being an experienced leader on the pitch can calm other young guys down when things don't go our way or are trying too hard. (hopefully not).

Rami injured in warm-up. That's not a very good sign. Cuadrado starts in his place. I'm going to keep the faith and put Juan as the first scorer in my prediction!

WoW, really? Damn

I dont want to think of this game as a game already won. Crystal Palace wont bend over (it's a London team) and let us win the title without a fight.

But fucking come on Chels, lets do this!!

He's going to choke under the pressure of a title winning match :lol:

These last few games are gonna be very important for him i feel. If we win today there is a big chance he will start the last 3 games as well to learn and adapt to the team and the league. If he doesn't impress in these matches i'm afraid he will go down the same road as Salah, Schurrle and KDB

Today I want to say thank you to Jose for returning these great moments. Jose Mourinho - John Terry - Didier Drogba - Peter Cech ... I can not understand Chelsea without them. They are our history. ONE OF US.

Today is a day to be very excited!
I can not wait to lift the trophy!

Let's GO to win Premier League!

COME ON!

Let's GO to win Premier League!