Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No time for kids or prospects. We need reinforcement of who we know will improve our team. With Radja, you know you get box to box midfielder with the eventual screamer goals. Tailor made for Conte. Hope we get him.

I agree with you. Chelsea fans forget so easily what happened when we tried kids. Who remembers AVB. Do you think if he had continued with we would have won the chapions league. Be careful what you wish for chelsea fans. We dont want to be an arsenal with all the youngster and win 1 title in 10yrs+.

Sent from my SHV-E250K using Tapatalk

I think we should give this another try. Conte clearly is a big fan and he knows what he's doing. Radja on our midfield means bringing in a warrior. This would be a great extra for our attacking department. With a warrior behind you... you know you can focus on what you do best: attacking! Not only is Radja running all over the pitch to regain possession (with his famous tackles)... He also has the stamina to attack in every game! With his amazing technique he also scores stunners from outside the box in like at least 1 out of 10 games! 

Bring him in :)!

AS Roma coach Luciano Spalletti lavished praise on midfielder Radja Nainggolan, describing the Belgian as a thoroughbred after his two-goal performance in the 4-0 win over Sampdoria.

"He's on another level – a great player who can play anywhere you put him," Spalletti told reporters after Thursday's Coppa Italia round of 16 tie.

"He needs space though because that's when he really comes into his element. If you pen him in, he finds it harder. When he's able to play on instinct, he becomes a real handful.

Nainggolan has been the driving force in midfield this season, leading Roma to second in the Serie A table, one point behind leaders Juventus.

His first effort against Sampdoria was one of the best goals of the season in Italy as he met a misplaced clearance with a first-time volley which dipped wickedly into the net.

http://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-soccer-italy-rom-idUKKBN1540VJ

16 minutes ago, Atholy said:

I think we should give this another try. Conte clearly is a big fan and he knows what he's doing. Radja on our midfield means bringing in a warrior. This would be a great extra for our attacking department. With a warrior behind you... you know you can focus on what you do best: attacking! Not only is Radja running all over the pitch to regain possession (with his famous tackles)... He also has the stamina to attack in every game! With his amazing technique he also scores stunners from outside the box in like at least 1 out of 10 games! 

AS Roma coach Luciano Spalletti lavished praise on midfielder Radja Nainggolan, describing the Belgian as a thoroughbred after his two-goal performance in the 4-0 win over Sampdoria.

"He's on another level – a great player who can play anywhere you put him," Spalletti told reporters after Thursday's Coppa Italia round of 16 tie.

"He needs space though because that's when he really comes into his element. If you pen him in, he finds it harder. When he's able to play on instinct, he becomes a real handful.

Nainggolan has been the driving force in midfield this season, leading Roma to second in the Serie A table, one point behind leaders Juventus.

His first effort against Sampdoria was one of the best goals of the season in Italy as he met a misplaced clearance with a first-time volley which dipped wickedly into the net.

The advantage I like about him is that he's comfortable with both feet, fast, physical, long distance shooter and can dribble. After tottenham matched our formation man for man and dominated us in midfield with dembele and wayanma, I think we need improvement when we get into champions League because they're going to be far better quality opponents in midfield who'll dominate us physically, and technically if we go with what we have right now. 

I'd be more than happy if we signed him. he gives us what we really do need. He is one of a few we should do all we can to get one of them - Radja,Verratti,Arturo. Each would be amazing with us. Right now we have hardly any real creativity either in CM or deence. Lads like Eden,Costa,Pedro NEED to be fed balls and theres games when Eden just gets left out completely.

2 hours ago, Atholy said:

Yeah but he don't want to come nor Roma sell. 

I would love him here even if he's older for next season but I still take him. 

• 1 month later...

If we signed only him, and kept our XI the same but for Radja in Matic's place, we'd probably retain the title, and at least get to the CL semi's. Add just 1-2 more players, like a Sanchez, or any top quality addition in either defence or attack, and we, Bayern & Madrid will be clear favourites for a CL win. Radja is 3 players in one. Kante is 3 players in one. It'd be pure domination.

He's like Kante with the strike from distance that we haven't seen here since Super Frank left!

Are we even doubting this? Imaging what an astonishing midfield he & Kante would be!!! No one will be able to go straight through the middle :)!!!

Sign him up! 

3 minutes ago, Atholy said:

He's like Kante with the strike from distance that we haven't seen here since Super Frank left!

Are we even doubting this? Imaging what an astonishing midfield he & Kante would be!!! No one will be able to go straight through the middle :)!!!

Sign him up! 

Im genuinely wondering why no one tried to play two such players in midfield (or maybe I dont remember it). 

Probably there is a reason managers prefer at least one creator in midfield. 

But both Kante and Radja are quite technical and maybe it could work if we deploy very direct and efficient counter attacking system.

My prefered choice would be three man midfield with Kante, someone similar and playmaker. But then we lose wingers :/

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You