Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

On 3/4/2017 at 6:01 AM, zekinjo said:

Cesc been so dominant that even Radja and Matic combined couldn't match Fabregas numbers. And some people still keep saying one is not good enough while other 2 are CL final players.

6 assists from Matic

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

24 minutes ago, Fernando said:

We may forget about Radja this summer and chase different midfield targets 

21 hours ago, the wes said:

We may forget about Radja this summer and chase different midfield targets 

This is the 1st time Ive seen him admit there were talks with us about possibilities mate.

It sounds to me like hes pondering!!

Nainggolan: 'I spoke to Chelsea'

http://www.football-italia.net/100033/nainggolan-i-spoke-chelsea

Now that's a statement, admitting to speaking with a club all the while the player's been saying how loyal and dedicated they are to their team. Perhaps after experiencing the Roma curse of not being able to win anything, he's shifting from idealist to realist.

2 minutes ago, Leif said:

Now that's a statement, admitting to speaking with a club all the while the player's been saying he loyal and dedicated they are to their team. Perhaps after experiencing the Roma curse of not being able to win anything, he's shifting from idealist to realist.

Wonder how Conte feels about him liking a fag?

35 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

This is the 1st time Ive seen him admit there were talks with us about possibilities mate.

It sounds to me like hes pondering!!

Nainggolan: 'I spoke to Chelsea'

http://www.football-italia.net/100033/nainggolan-i-spoke-chelsea

http://gianlucadimarzio.com/en/roma-nainggolan-give-me-the-sun-and-ill-come-and-play-in-the-premier-league

It seems like the English weather puts him off going to England 

2 minutes ago, the wes said:

Maybe we dont sell his brand of cigarettes?

The English weather puts me off too mate I'd be outta here if it wasn't for the Mrs ailments. ONLY thing I ever miss are going to the games and my records.

14 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

Maybe we dont sell his brand of cigarettes?

The English weather puts me off too mate I'd be outta here if it wasn't for the Mrs ailments. ONLY thing I ever miss are going to the games and my records.

I think we should go for Tiemoué Bakayoko at least with Bakayoko we will get ten years outta his football career Radja coming 29 we only get 4 years outta his football Career 

7 minutes ago, the wes said:

I think we should go for Tiemoué Bakayoko at least with Bakayoko we will get ten years outta his football career Radja coming 29 we only get 4 years outta his football Career 

Hes a fit old boy tho for 29 so even if we run Radja into the ground for 3 years we would still be quids in selling him to China after.

And I really cant see many players nowadays staying in 1 placve 10 years eh. But I wouldnt mind which way we went

I dont like making similarities but this guy strikes me very similar to YaYa and thats not a bad thing.

You can see why Mou wants him with Pogba but they will probs get YaYa now.

5 hours ago, Unionjack said:

Hes a fit old boy tho for 29 so even if we run Radja into the ground for 3 years we would still be quids in selling him to China after.

And I really cant see many players nowadays staying in 1 placve 10 years eh. But I wouldnt mind which way we went

I dont like making similarities but this guy strikes me very similar to YaYa and thats not a bad thing.

You can see why Mou wants him with Pogba but they will probs get YaYa now.

Lol I have absolutely no idea why Mou insists on aging players. 

You have nearly complete team, you need that extra and you buy Zlatan. That would make sense. 

But you have an average team that needs to be build for next decade or 5 years at least. And he gets Zlatan for what? He wont be winning anything serious because half of team is average and he wont be grooming youth either. 

It shows how short term manager Mou is. With Zlatan, he might get someone to grind better results for a while. But in two seasons he will leave and United will need to start over. 

It reminds me on us sometimes. We played Iva because he was atm better than Aina, but no one considered we will have to replace Iva anyway at later stage. We just prolonged the whole process for average season because we didnt dare to play a kid who just might find his feet and become long term replacement.

6 hours ago, the wes said:

3 years is a lot in modern world of futbol. 

That being said reading the quotes from Radja it sounds like he might consider it this summer. He did mentioned the weather but I'm sure he wants to win, and probably be dissapointed this season after Roma failure. Hope I'm right because I still would take him. 

Says we'll talk when the windows open. 

To me it sounds like he might consider it this summer. 

Last season Chelsea was not in the position this summer we are. 

Champions, in the CL and a good coach like Conte. Should make it easier to decide this time around then last season. 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You