Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

I'd still love to have him here.

Conte's Juve midfield was pretty solid.  Pirlo with 2 of Vidal/Marchisio/Pogba.  Pirlo pulling the strings from deep.

If we had Nainggolan we could do that with Cesc Nainggolan and Kante.

Need another CB as it would mean 3 ATB.  Christensen coming back next year though...

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Giving the inflation of transfer price we should bid 40 million pounds for this guy and go as high as 50 million pounds. 

I think over 50 million and starts to get ugly. 

But now would be the perfect time to pursue this guy since Roma miss out on the CL. 

Giving the inflation of transfer price we should bid 40 million pounds for this guy and go as high as 50 million pounds. 

But now would be the perfect time to pursue this guy since Roma miss out on the CL. 

I've been saying this in the Manolas thread aswell. A midfield containing Cesc as attacking midfielder, Radja as b2b and with his defending capabilities and N'Golo as DM would be perfect.

Our last bid was 40 million euro's if reports are true. I would go in again with the same bid and see if they accept or reject is just bear in mind that Roma is missing out in a shitload of UCL money now they're out.

Radja's a fucking boss. Would love him here.

36 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Wouldnt leaving a club because it doesnt play cl and then joining another club that doesnt play cl be a bit weird ?

10 minutes ago, Artandur said:

Wouldnt leaving a club because it doesnt play cl and then joining another club that doesnt play cl be a bit weird ?

True but the whole point was about the money. If Roma was banking on the money from the CL and not being there some good income coming would be good for them. Something a long those lines, here hoping. 

Why should they know whether Chelsea made a bid? It's just a big guessing game. I blamed Emenalo for a lot of things, but Abramovich is sanctioning the moves and therefore the money, Emenalo is just executing on his behalf. They simply don't want to spend that big. Only problem i can see, it's frusting that the lack of new signings isn't compensated with youth or cheeply bought young guys.

It looks like i have to eat my words but Barta is looking good so far and there are more gems out there. Superior scouting and the thing Mourinho could have done differently: play a lot more the young guys. As far as i'm concerned, club isn't doing the job properly so far which is quite disappointing.

Still, current success suppports Conte's action, but is it really for the future, the long game?

Gesendet von meinem SM-G930F mit Tapatalk

Wow, completely forgot we were in for this guy earlier in the summer. 

What a complete CM, and such a shame this deal wasn't completed.  Imagine a midfield of Radja and Kante.. we'd be giving up a lot of height in midfield.. But wow...

Together they would have amassed the most tackles world football has ever seen in a season :lol::lol:

Would any opposing attack reach our dreadful backline?? 

• 2 months later...

Might be time to bring this thread back.

Radja would be absolutely perfect in our system, having Matic/Kante/Radja would be unbelievable for Conte.

Maybe we can finally convince him to leave Roma! 

on a side note: what the hell do they put in the water at Roma! nobody ever wants to leave!

34 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

Radja would be absolutely perfect in our system, having Matic/Kante/Radja would be unbelievable for Conte.

on a side note: what the hell do they put in the water at Roma! nobody ever wants to leave!

The only way I can see us getting Nainggolan if Roma failed to CL football next season 

44 minutes ago, akgw13 said:

He just extended his contract with Roma...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You