Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

Says we'll talk when the windows open. 
To me it sounds like he might consider it this summer. 
Last season Chelsea was not in the position this summer we are. 
Champions, in the CL and a good coach like Conte. Should make it easier to decide this time around then last season. 

Would absolutely love him here tbh. Slot him next to Kante and Fabregas and we will walk the Premier League again next season.

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

21 minutes ago, Beigl said:

Slot him next to Kante and Fabregas and we will walk the Premier League again next season.

That means playing 3-5-2 if you want  that trio playing together 

18 minutes ago, the wes said:

This was before he joined us

WATCH: Antonio Conte's 3-3-4 system explained

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/5/22/11739446/watch-antonio-contes-3-3-4-system-explained

7 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

http://weaintgotnohistory.sbnation.com/2016/5/22/11739446/watch-antonio-contes-3-3-4-system-explained

Conte tactician genius it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was to change the formation next season cause every cunt coping are formation now mourinho and Pochettino and Southgate against the German's are all at it 

22 minutes ago, the wes said:

Conte tactician genius it wouldn't surprise me at all if he was to change the formation next season cause every cunt coping are formation now mourinho and Pochettino and Southgate against the German's are all at it 

Conte wont change his formation so easily, one thing is others trying to copy the system and succeed and other is playing the system and actually having the players with the tactical discipline and know how to do it efectivelly, which we have and other teams don´t, hopefully in the summer Conte will get his targets and make us a force in the league and in Europe next season with his system. Cheers ;)

4 hours ago, Unionjack said:

I wonder if he will listen to the advice his mate Manolas gave him about  hie should join us?

How much would it cost to give him the sun ☀️? Rough estimate guys?

call NASA

28 minutes ago, the wes said:

Would like to see this but that would put Hazard too far from goal. 

Yes exactly. I think that's the way to go if we want to get far in the CL next season. We won't win anything in europe with Kante and Matic/Bakayoko as our double pivot. We couldn't control the midfield against Spurs twice, imagine if we face the likes of Real, Atletico or Bayern.

3 hours ago, Unionjack said:

3:3:4 is just attacking form of 3:5:2, simply said.

If we go with 3 midfielders, it means we would go 3:5:2 surely. That means we would not play with any true winger at all. Eden would move centraly and Pedro would be replaced by creative midfielder. That brings two problems with out current players. Lack of width dribblers because Pedro and Eden are much better attackers than Marcos and Moses. And two, lack of extra goalscorer. Even in current setup, we have some problems upfront, and without Pedro, we lose that runner in empty space to kill them off. Not to mention the double pressing from both winbacks and wingers when we dont have the posession. 

Now Conte also plays two strikers upfront in his 3:5:2 and while Eden scores goals, he is no natural scorer ala Tevez, Morata etc.

If we get two very offensive wingers, width will be solved. But we are still short of goalscorer. If we are to play such system, all 11 players must be very sound in attack meaning anyone can score a goal, and everyone can defend properly. Sadly our attacks are very dependant on attacking trio to make such system work here IMO.

I think we need to keep the current 3:4:3 formation, improve weak areas (CM, RW and RWB), but have players on bench for possible back up plan in 3:5:2 if we need more control in midfield.

1 hour ago, Beigl said:

Yes exactly. I think that's the way to go if we want to get far in the CL next season. We won't win anything in europe with Kante and Matic/Bakayoko as our double pivot. We couldn't control the midfield against Spurs twice, imagine if we face the likes of Real, Atletico or Bayern.

Manchester city struggled against spurs midfield. Us having creative midfielder wont change it one bit. Dembele and Wanyama will be all over us. I would give us more chance to dominate them if we had Bakayoko tbh. 

And against bayern, real, atletico,...sad as it sounds, but we wont dominate them for long time. You know it. Doesnt matter who we have in midfield, we will sit back, press them and counter them. Its how we play, simple as that. We couldnt even dominate United in fa cup at stamford bridge and the reason was not because we dont have good midfield, but because how we set up.

12 hours ago, Beigl said:

10 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Manchester city struggled against spurs midfield. Us having creative midfielder wont change it one bit. Dembele and Wanyama will be all over us. I would give us more chance to dominate them if we had Bakayoko tbh. 

And against bayern, real, atletico,...sad as it sounds, but we wont dominate them for long time. You know it. Doesnt matter who we have in midfield, we will sit back, press them and counter them. Its how we play, simple as that. We couldnt even dominate United in fa cup at stamford bridge and the reason was not because we dont have good midfield, but because how we set up.

The reason we struggled against Spurs was because of their intense pressing. We couldn't handle it. And when we press Spurs back, they have dembele, wayanma, rose who are strong on the ball and could dribble out of pressure. While we have only Hazard who can win fouls.  

If we get Bakayoko, it could help but our wingbacks still need to be able to compete with the pace, power and ability to hold the ball under pressure of the Spurs own wingbacks. 

If we had a striker that is good in the air, we could easily hit a long ball straight to him, but we don't have this either. 

This bad combination throughout our team has made pressing from big teams our biggest weakness. That's why it's so easy to pin us back for very long periods in our half, when all it takes is to chase Cahill, Alonso, Matic, kante, costa, Pedro, and they all kick the ball in the air or lose possession easily. 

• 3 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Hamilton said:

His contract negotiations are stuck, get ready for some ninja to cfc rumores incoming..

There's a lot of rumours in Italy that Roma interested in kessie if that's the case I could see Roma selling Nainggolan now 

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You