Radja Nainggolan

RoyalBlues

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

45 minutes ago, Fernando said:

Getting desperate now the club. When they had all summer. 

Just like last season throwing stupid bids at Marquinhos. 

Why do they do the same mistake twice in a role? Wait till the end to start doing something.....

It's so frustrating especially when other clubs have had the sense to start early then if get a bid rejected can keep going or find elsewhere not suddenly panic. Thought this year they'd realised..not so much!

1 hour ago, Laylabelle said:

It's so frustrating especially when other clubs have had the sense to start early then if get a bid rejected can keep going or find elsewhere not suddenly panic. Thought this year they'd realised..not so much!

As far as I know,we already made some bids for Naingollan,but Roma rejected all of them.This was the biggest bid we made for him,so basically our board started making those bids very early  this  summer

Lmao wait, so from Matic "was and is a Chelsea player" to "Roma reject €40m for Nainggolan" :lol::lol:

Comical we were supposed have this 'wrapped up' before we even had Conte in charge and now we're panicking because when we could have signed Gundugon (before Pep declared his interest) by just paying the damn fee. 

Anyway, I presume we'll just end up paying over the odds OR we chase until the end of the window, end up not being able sign him and get someone like Diarra :D 

20 minutes ago, nono said:

Skysports are useless nowadays. They are almost always the last to know.

So are most of the so called "journalists" being linked on here. Barring Di Marzio and his colleagues, I would take rumours with a big grain of salt. 

1 hour ago, Unionjack said:

Oh dont mention the fuckin Hulk!!

We were linked with him for sodding years! Hulk%20finger_zpsvwzjrw8b.gif

Ohh i remember,he decided vodka would chill his anger lol,at least we signed batman...Ohh to have the thing as CB!

25 minutes ago, Unionjack said:

We have. His alias is Zouma!

Mmm he is broken , lets get Thor in just in case! Ffs can't believe we go into this season with this defensive unit , Mr Conte needs to have superhuman powers up his sleeve or i feel the kryptonite of our defence will screw us this season . Triple grrrrr

1 hour ago, mccg said:

Mmm he is broken , lets get Thor in just in case! Ffs can't believe we go into this season with this defensive unit , Mr Conte needs to have superhuman powers up his sleeve or i feel the kryptonite of our defence will screw us this season . Triple grrrrr

Its not gonna be too long before old Jake the pake is back fighting fit and I got a feeling the man mountain K2 will be with us shortly. All we need then is a LB and Mr Lukaku and I'd bet on us against anyone,

16 hours ago, BlueLyon said:

Apparently we are still keen on Matuidi too.

According to who?

Replacing Matic for Matuidi seems perfect for us, and so easy to do. Just sell Matic to Juve and get Matuidi - Matic was the 1st choice for Juve according to GDM.

Matuidi-Kante-Oscar/Cesc.

Maybe Conte dont want to give up on Matic because of his hight? without him we're very short.

55 minutes ago, nadavTKL said:

According to who?

Replacing Matic for Matuidi seems perfect for us, and so easy to do. Just sell Matic to Juve and get Matuidi - Matic was the 1st choice for Juve according to GDM.

Matuidi-Kante-Oscar/Cesc.

Maybe Conte dont want to give up on Matic because of his hight? without him we're very short.

Matic doesn't really use his height very well though tbh...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You