Hull 2-3 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

courtois - MOTM despite his howler. says it all does not it.

iva - awful. simply awful. should not start next game. please jose.

gc - how has he earned the spot ahead of zouma after the performances zouma has put is unthinkable for me. made a couple of mistakes in th first half but also redeemed himself with a couple of brilliat pieces of defending in the second like that headed clearance from el ahmady cross with abel just an inch behind. still zouma should start

jt - decent performance but the high line is taking it toll on him. needs zouma's pace to cover for his lack of.

luis - was awesome. that pass to cesc from the corner was just brilliant

matic - another average game.

rambo - poor game. poor first touch on multiple occasions and losing the ball.

cesc - decent game but awful set piece delivery. his ability to put that ball early like the one for costa goal is what is the difference in a goal and just playing around with the ball with no real end product.

willian - another average game. got an assist and a couple of good link ups.

hazard - brilliant as usual.

costa- one of his best games. brilliant movement, brilliant goal, link up etc etc.

subs -

remy - deserves to start more often.

we were good in attack. did not lose the ball every second time due to some inapt no.10 in the team only for balance. some of the play in the first 20 mins was quite good. but as soon as the goals came, we looked like we had no idea what hit us and what we were supposed to do. needed HT to regroup and thats exactly what we did.

jose needs to drop some of his "favourites" and give a chance to players who deserve it. our attack looked quite good but defence needs to be sorted out a little.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Remember, people are human and make mistakes. Tibo made up for his error with those three saves after each other and more.

I want to point to our football today which was a follow on from the second half against Southampton.....We played very well today and I'm delighted to be going into the international break 6 clear.

Fucking get in.

Remember, people are human and make mistakes. Tibo made up for his error with those three saves after each other and more.

I want to point to our football today which was a follow on from the second half against Southampton.....We played very well today and I'm delighted to be going into the international break 6 clear.

Fucking get in.

This. We will win it. Let's fight.

- First of all, don't you dare blame Courtois for the idiocy of Ivanovic. What the fuck was he thinking with that awful back-pass? Better throw it out for a corner than that. He has also some responsibility for the first goal which by the way Luis couldn't do anything about since that brilliant cross was played.

Ivanovic did have a shocker but blaming him for the second goal is plain stupid. Courtois had more than enough space and time to kick the ball out with his right foot. Of course he is to blame. Look how many bad passes were played to Mignolet today but he handled them without gifting the opposition a goal.

But other than that Courtois was fantastic.

For all the crying on here about not playing Felipe, I didn't see anything special. Might even say he didn't have a good game.

Remy was fucking immense, should definitely play more. Well in lad!

Still not convinced about the performance, we could bottle it if we keep playing like this. There are still plenty of tough games ahead.

For all the crying on here about not playing Felipe, I didn't see anything special. Might even say he didn't have a good game.

you can't expect from someone to be special everytime when he plays every 10th game. he was awesome against burnley in his last start. and a reward for that...an another start....one month later.

you can't expect from someone to be special everytime when he plays every 10th game. he was awesome against burnley in his last start. and a reward for that...an another start....one month later.

That is true.

Though I don't think he was awesome against Burnley, he did very well and should have started another game. Ivanovic still is a great player for us, he just needs a rest sometimes, shouldn't play every game. But still I don't see anything amazing about Felipe, judging by some comments here one would have thought he's better than Roberto Carlos.

Ivanovic did have a shocker but blaming him for the second goal is plain stupid. Courtois had more than enough space and time to kick the ball out with his right foot. Of course he is to blame. Look how many bad passes were played to Mignolet today but he handled them without gifting the opposition a goal.

But other than that Courtois was fantastic.

It's not really. Root of the problem was Ivanovic making a very silly decision. I blame his panic move a lot more than Tibo's. It's like a domino if you like. His mistake was pretty basic.

That is true.

Though I don't think he was awesome against Burnley, he did very well and should have started another game. Ivanovic still is a great player for us, he just needs a rest sometimes, shouldn't play every game. But still I don't see anything amazing about Felipe, judging by some comments here one would have thought he's better than Roberto Carlos.

i agree with you on the point that ivanovic should not start every game this season. and not just him. we have 22 players for a reason, and not only 14. one of the reasons why we strugle lately is that mourinho didn't rotate the squade at all basically. cesc wouldnt struggle, same as oscar, willian and ramires. ok ramires was injured but than again. why did we even bought cuardado? he's not 20 so that he needs to adjust to big boy football. he's a proven footballer in other top5 league. why did we bought luis if he starts every 10th game? why is drogba first option for a striker from our bench? when it's clear that his time is gone. matic is still shaked up after that red card. cahill is awful lately, why don't we give more chance to zouma?

seriously keepers rotated the most this season.

all of these questions are for mourinho. and i expect from him to bring some rotation players and have a bigger squad for next season because if not, we will not get away with it.

we are lucky that we have top3 player in the world in our squad so we're first in pl. without him i dont even want to think what would be the outcome for this season.

That is true.

The 'amazing' thing about him is that he's left-footed, no one in their right minds believe that he's a god, but compared with being congruent with the LB spot, he's miles ahead of Azpi. Azpi is very very good at defending there, but he offers very little in other aspects. Filipe can defend more or less just as well and he's so much better at doing everything else that's required of a left-back. Oh and he's very keen at pressing all the time!!

Come on lads, few more wins and we've fucking won it!

Few more ? we have tough fixtures ahead. Stoke, away to QPR, United, away to Arsenal.

Good we are out of CL otherwise there is no way I can see us keeping up the 6 points advantage ( yeah I know I am being a little pessimistic but can you blame?)we nearly just nearly scraped through with a win against hull, we squandered a 2 goal lead !