Chelsea v PSG

Jase

I dreamed that we lead 6-0 at half time and during the second half Mourinho runs on the pitch and whispers in every player's ear that they are all invited to a Chinese dinner at his home.

Well, I would take that scenario.

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dreamed that we lead 6-0 at half time and during the second half Mourinho runs on the pitch and whispers in every player's ear that they are all invited to a Chinese dinner at his home.

Well, I would take that scenario.

BULLSHIT. Mourinho is an Indian man 100%.

I'm confident we will go through as long as we don't sit back too much and take whatever chances we are able to create well as teams do get severely punished for profligacy in this competition. I'm saying because I feel PSG will leave some space in behind for us to exploit on the counter. But I fear Jose may try to sit back on our away goal advantage which is a very risky tactics in a game and competition of fine margins.

I am sure that Jose will put Zouma in midfield on Wednesday. Completely safe.

Jose has Ramires on the right side against West Ham to prepare the team for the match against PSG.

I remember when Jose arrived at Real Madrid he use Pepe (fucking traitor) in midfield as surprising Guardiola's approach against Barcelona with excellent results. Had it not been for the arbiters of those semifinals, Jose had reached that final Champions League that year (2011).

Jose's approach was to place Pepe (fucking traitor) in the midfield with Carvalho and Sergio Ramos as Centre-Back. Much like now place Zouma in midfield with Cahill and John Terry © as Centre-Backs.

Maybe I can sound like a ultra-defensive approach. But when we play this way the team plays more compact and has complete control of the pace of the game. A tie as this is decided by small details, so we have to control the game completely.

Besides with this way we can do that PSG despair and they do not know how to attack us. PSG despair is the key to the tie. Right now, when the match Start, we're ahead.

Real Madrid against Guardiola's Barcelona in 2011.

Casillas

fucking traitor mole/TOPO

S. Ramos Carvalho

fucking traitor One of US

Arbeloa Marcelo

loyalty fucking traitor

Pepe

fucking traitor

Khedira Xabi Alonso

Di Maria Ozil

Ronaldo

fucking traitor

US against PSG.

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Zouma Matic

Security wall

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabregas

Ramires Hazard

Ramires plays on one side When Fabregas plays as midfielder.

It would not be an unfamiliar position for him.

Diego Costa

Jose has already used this approach in the past (also with David Luiz last year) and has given him good results.

Regards to ALL.

I'd like to see:

Cech

Iva Cahill JT Luis

--Zouma--

Matic Cesc

Willian Diego Hazard

SUBS: Courtois, Azpi, Ake, Ramires, RLC, Remy, Drogba

Zouma sits directly in front of the centre backs, keeping the defence and midfield tight. Matic does what he does best, while Cesc gets more free space in his free role. Attacking fullbacks in Iva and Luis, giving us extra width. Cahill, Zouma, Terry, Iva, and Matic all give us the aerial firepower to stop PSG taking advantage as per last time. Having Zouma will also neutralise Verratti before he gets sent off, but I definitely think 4-3-3 would be the optimum system. What do you think?

I liked the comments on RM too, friend, it's amazing how spoiled they really are...

Ramires is the one who should have been sent off in Paris. It's crazy to see how much people complain about Verratti, Chelsea players did a lot of tactical fouls as well and didn't get that much yellows, the ref was actually coherent. I know this kind of fouls are very frustrating but be sure this is what the other team's fans feel when facing Chelsea so you should be able to understand that.

Anyway, two question marks for us.

Who will start as a DM? I really liked Luiz in the midfield, and Marquinhos is very solid, but Van der Wiel probably is our weakest player currently. That being said he was good on Hazard in the first leg. If Motta starts Marquinhos could play as a right fullback, not bad as well. I think I'd prefer to see Luiz.

Will Pastore starts? If he does, it won't be in the midfield. He's been excellent lately and Lavezzy has been shit, but he brings some balance to our attacking trio with his pace. But he's been shit, definitely, so I hope we'll see Pastore, he's wonderful to watch and we want to see good football.

The most fickle fans in the world. Bale could score 70 goals in a season, but if he underperforms the next season they'd still ask for his head.

Just makes you wonder who will be their next plaything...

Having said that, if Bale is available.... might be the final solution on the RW for us, if Cuadrado doesn't impress. Popping up with tons of goals at crucial times helps too!

Just makes you wonder who will be their next plaything...

Having said that, if Bale is available.... might be the final solution on the RW for us, if Cuadrado doesn't impress. Popping up with tons of goals at crucial times helps too!

Definitely it'll be a busy summer for them in terms of buying/selling should they end the season trophyless.

Oscar is a marketable player and Madrid likes this kind of players. Especially now that Florentino is looking to expand his business in South America.

Throw a cheeky bid for Bale and see what happens. Won't hurt anyone. Oscar plus 30-35m and you'd be set on the wings for at least four years. Chelsea miss a player like Robben. And they are so damn hard to find these days. Would be such a shame if Jose wouldn't at least attemp buying Bale should he be available in the summer.

What I want....

Tibo

Brana Zouma Terry Azpilicueta

Ramires Matic

Willian Cesc Hazard

Costa

What I think Jose will do...

Tibo

Brana Cahill Terry Azpilicueta

Matic Cesc

Willian Oscar Hazard

Costa

I can bet both my balls that rambo will start

Definitely it'll be a busy summer for them in terms of buying/selling should they end the season trophyless.

Oscar is a marketable player and Madrid likes this kind of players. Especially now that Florentino is looking to expand his business in South America.

Throw a cheeky bid for Bale and see what happens. Won't hurt anyone. Oscar plus 30-35m and you'd be set on the wings for at least four years. Chelsea miss a player like Robben. And they are so damn hard to find these days. Would be such a shame if Jose wouldn't at least attemp buying Bale should he be available in the summer.

If the price is right for Oscar.

I do think that people are forgetting that pre Crimbo, Oscar was one of the best CAMs in the PL. There aren't many #10s that fit the Mou system as it is now who are that good. Willian is one, and he is certainly an alternative post Christmas this season.

It'd be just about acceptable next season for him to slump but after that, the excuse of youth will disappear and he will be off.

Having said that, Hazard - Oscar/Willian - Bale would be a great offence, bloody hell. Now we only need Messi :Goober:

I can bet both my balls that rambo will start

He will. Lol at mere suggestion that he won't. We were waiting for fully fit Ramires almost 6 months only to leave him out in the biggest game to date ? Mourinho called him "a champion" earlier this year on Chelsea TV, so he will fit just right in the Champions League night in Mourinho's eyes.

The most fickle fans in the world. Bale could score 70 goals in a season, but if he underperforms the next season they'd still ask for his head.

I actually understand RM fans about Bale. Bale was bought for 100 million euros and in his second season there his numbers are 12 goals 6 assists in 28 games. Solid numbers but you expect more from a 100 million player.

Then there's also the problem that he's not creative nor flashy (flair, skillful). His entire game revolves around his goalscoring ability and so far he only has 12 goals.

I'd like to see:

Cech

Iva Cahill JT Luis

--Zouma--

Matic Cesc

Willian Diego Hazard

SUBS: Courtois, Azpi, Ake, Ramires, RLC, Remy, Drogba

Zouma sits directly in front of the centre backs, keeping the defence and midfield tight. Matic does what he does best, while Cesc gets more free space in his free role. Attacking fullbacks in Iva and Luis, giving us extra width. Cahill, Zouma, Terry, Iva, and Matic all give us the aerial firepower to stop PSG taking advantage as per last time. Having Zouma will also neutralise Verratti before he gets sent off, but I definitely think 4-3-3 would be the optimum system. What do you think?

I liked the comments on RM too, friend, it's amazing how spoiled they really are...

Hi friend!

Sorry for not answer you before. I was out. Sorry.

Yes, this approach is also interesting with Zouma just ahead of the defense and Matic and Fabregas ahead him. In addition, we play with a midfield which players rotate / change places constantly. Especially Fabregas goes up and down in the middle of the pitch which makes our movements unpredictable. I think there would not be a defensive approach, rather an approach betting on controlling the pace of the match and avoid risks.

Regarding Willian, I think Ramires is unnegotiable for Jose. But I think with Willian we would have a more balanced starting eleven, but Ramires is (maybe) inegociable. I have the feeling that Jose will bet for Willian but not in our starting eleven, but as first change to kill the tie. Willian will be very important for us on Wednesday.

Regards.

I actually understand RM fans about Bale. Bale was bought for 100 million euros and in his second season there his numbers are 12 goals 6 assists in 28 games. Solid numbers but you expect more from a 100 million player.

Then there's also the problem that he's not creative nor flashy (flair, skillful). His entire game revolves around his goalscoring ability and so far he only has 12 goals.

Maybe but numbers are not everything and Bale was doing alright before the turn of the year. The Madrid fans booing him just because he decided to shoot rather than pass is pretty silly and petty as well. It's one thing having high expectation but it's another going OTT with it and that's probably the reason why Madrid won't ever have stability at the club. Almost every little bad thing is blown out of proportion.

Maybe but numbers are not everything and Bale was doing alright before the turn of the year. The Madrid fans booing him just because he decided to shoot rather than pass is pretty silly and petty as well. It's one thing having high expectation but it's another going OTT with it and that's probably the reason why Madrid won't ever have stability at the club. Almost every little bad thing is blown out of proportion.

While i agree with you, in general, that numbers aren't everything in Bale's case numbers are everything. Because he simply doesn't have much else to offer besides his goalscoring ability.

He's a goalscorer. Goalscorers get judged by how many goals they score.

He's got 12 in 28 games.

Well RM fans are fickle no doubt about it. Problem is that Bale was bought for a 100 million euros and he simply isn't a 100 million player. Not even close to that amount.

You said he did "alright" but "alright" isn't good enough for a RM player that cost a 100 million euros.

RM aren't after stability. They just buy potential superstars for big money give them 1 maybe 2 years, if they're lucky, to prove themselves and if they don't match the expectations they sell them for half the price and buy the next potential superstar.