Chelsea v PSG

Jase

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

PSG are gonna play full on counterattack on us, they did it last year, heck they even did it in their home game.

So i just hope we are happy playing the ball between our defenders and midfield and keep possession as much as possible, trying to draw them out and don't commit to many players forward.

I'm expecting this will be the case and we will see a match without much urgency from both sides in the first hour

I am sure that Jose will put Zouma in midfield on Wednesday. Completely safe.

Jose has Ramires on the right side against West Ham to prepare the team for the match against PSG.

I remember when Jose arrived at Real Madrid he use Pepe (fucking traitor) in midfield as surprising Guardiola's approach against Barcelona with excellent results. Had it not been for the arbiters of those semifinals, Jose had reached that final Champions League that year (2011).

Jose's approach was to place Pepe (fucking traitor) in the midfield with Carvalho and Sergio Ramos as Centre-Back. Much like now place Zouma in midfield with Cahill and John Terry © as Centre-Backs.

Maybe I can sound like a ultra-defensive approach. But when we play this way the team plays more compact and has complete control of the pace of the game. A tie as this is decided by small details, so we have to control the game completely.

Besides with this way we can do that PSG despair and they do not know how to attack us. PSG despair is the key to the tie. Right now, when the match Start, we're ahead.

Real Madrid against Guardiola's Barcelona in 2011.

Casillas

fucking traitor mole/TOPO

S. Ramos Carvalho

fucking traitor One of US

Arbeloa Marcelo

loyalty fucking traitor

Pepe

fucking traitor

Khedira Xabi Alonso

Di Maria Ozil

Ronaldo
fucking traitor

US against PSG.

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Zouma Matic

Security wall

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Fabregas

Ramires Hazard

Ramires plays on one side When Fabregas plays as midfielder.
It would not be an unfamiliar position for him.

Diego Costa

Jose has already used this approach in the past (also with David Luiz last year) and has given him good results.

Regards to ALL.

Jose has Ramires on the right side against West Ham to prepare the team for the match against PSG.

I remember when Jose arrived at Real Madrid he use Pepe (fucking traitor) in midfield as surprising Guardiola's approach against Barcelona with excellent results. Had it not been for the arbiters of those semifinals, Jose had reached that final Champions League that year (2011).

Jose's approach was to place Pepe (fucking traitor) in the midfield with Carvalho and Sergio Ramos as Centre-Back. Much like now place Zouma in midfield with Cahill and John Terry © as Centre-Backs.

Maybe I can sound like a ultra-defensive approach. But when we play this way the team plays more compact and has complete control of the pace of the game. A tie as this is decided by small details, so we have to control the game completely.

Besides with this way we can do that PSG despair and they do not know how to attack us. PSG despair is the key to the tie. Right now, when the match Start, we're ahead.

Casillas

S. Ramos Carvalho

Arbeloa Marcelo

loyalty fucking traitor

Pepe

fucking traitor

Khedira Xabi Alonso

Di Maria Ozil

Ronaldo

fucking traitor

US against PSG.

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Zouma Matic

Security wall

Fabregas

Ramires Hazard

Diego Costa

Jose has already used this approach in the past (also with David Luiz last year) and has given him good results.

Regards to ALL.

It's either Fabregas pairing with Matic, with Ramires on the wing and Willian at "10", or Matic - Ramires as holding midfielders, with Willian on the wing and Cesc at "10". No way Willians going to miss this.

It's either Fabregas pairing with Matic, with Ramires on the wing and Willian at "10", or Matic - Ramires as holding midfielders, with Willian on the wing and Cesc at "10". No way Willians going to miss this.

Hi!

Willian may be important in this tie if the match gets complicated for us or if we want to kill the tie with a key change.

To my Willian is also an important player. But I think if we use the approach with Zouma in midfield that may despair PSG. With this approach we would give no chance to PSG to attack us.

If we get the minutes pass without the PSG attack us that will grow PSG anxiety and that would benefit us. It would be like putting a padlock. That for a team full of players with no experience or very egocentric (Ibra) can decide the tie.

Willian is indisputable, but we have to use the approach that best suits us in every game. For the first match in Paris, Willian had to play, but maybe now we can make a different approach in pragmatic terms.

Regards.

Casillas

S. Ramos Carvalho

Arbeloa Marcelo

loyalty fucking traitor

Pepe

fucking traitor

Khedira Xabi Alonso

Di Maria Ozil

Ronaldo

fucking traitor

US against PSG.

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Zouma Matic

Security wall

Fabregas

Ramires Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards to ALL.

Hi Friend,

I like your description of those fucking traitors!

But I don't think Mou will play Zouma-Matic, Zouma was purely an emergency option. Think it will be 4-3-3/4-2-3-1, with Ramires-Matic, Cesc, Willian, Hazard and Costa. Maybe Zouma will replace Cahill in the back 4 to cope with Cavani/Zlatan in the air.

Hi Friend,

I like your description of those fucking traitors!

But I don't think Mou will play Zouma-Matic, Zouma was purely an emergency option. Think it will be 4-3-3/4-2-3-1, with Ramires-Matic, Cesc, Willian, Hazard and Costa. Maybe Zouma will replace Cahill in the back 4 to cope with Cavani/Zlatan in the air.

Hi Friend!

hahaha! yes, everyone has to know the truth of these fucking traitors.

Maybe yes, maybe Willian Jose bet on the right side and Zouma as Centre-Back. But I think Cahill has many chances to play on Wednesday. It's a game where we can not take risks and Cahill have much experience, something that Jose appreciates in big matches. And maybe Zouma still does not have the necessary experience for demanding matches.

Experience understood as the accumulation of minutes in big games. Zouma already prepared by abilities, but he needs more minutes in big matches.

So I think that puts Zouma in midfield would decrease the risks by the inexperience of Zouma. Being balanced with the experience of Cahill. Jose also relies 100% on Cahill. I think Cahil is indisputable for jose in big matches.

Although I agree with you that Willian would also be a safe option. To my Willian is making a huge season, so I would not be surprised / disappointed if Jose puts Willian in to our starting eleven on Wednesday.

Before or after Willian will be important for us in this tie.

Regards friend.

Really really would prefer us to play Fabregas in the pivot. His effectiveness is so nullified playing at no.10. We've seen it time and time again this season.

This is what i'd play:

-------------------Courtois--------------------- Subs: Cech, Cahill, Luis, Mikel/Ake, Cuadrado, Remy, Drogba.

---Azpi------Zouma------Terry------Luis---

----------Matic----------Fabregas-----------

-Ramires----------Willian----------Hazard-

---------------------Costa----------------------

But we all know Mourinho will play:

-------------------Courtois---------------------

---Ivan------Zouma------Terry------Azpi---

-----------Matic----------Ramires------------

-Willian----------Fabregas---------Hazard-

---------------------Costa----------------------

We'll win this either way, but I just want to see Fab back in the pivot. Providing the ref has a spine unlike the one in the first leg they will pick up tons of cards and likely have someone sent off.

Also, if anyone could break that little cunt Veratti's leg without getting sent off, that'd be great. Seeing him cry would fill me with so much joy.

Casillas

S. Ramos Carvalho

Arbeloa Marcelo

loyalty fucking traitor

Pepe

fucking traitor

Khedira Xabi Alonso

Di Maria Ozil

Ronaldo

fucking traitor

US against PSG.

Courtois

Cahill John Terry ©

Ivanovic Azpilicueta

Zouma Matic

Security wall

Fabregas

Ramires Hazard

Diego Costa

Regards to ALL.

He played Zouma because we were without Matic. I do NOT want to see us play with both Zouma and Matic unless its late in the game (85min) and its 0-0. There is no need to play that defensive, we will definitely need a goal in this game.

He played Zouma because we were without Matic. I do NOT want to see us play with both Zouma and Matic unless its late in the game (85min) and its 0-0. There is no need to play that defensive, we will definitely need a goal in this game.

Hi friend!

But I'm not saying to make a defensive approach. Play with Matic, Fabregas, Hazard and Diego Costa can never be a defensive approach.

I advocate playing with an approach that makes us play compact. With a brutal ability to defend and a brutal capacity to retrieve balls in midfield.

If we play together, we are invincible. And I think that with this approach we could do a goal perfectly.

And stay ahead of PSG gives us the possibility to propose different approaches throughout the match.

Even if Willian plays I'll alsi be quiet.

Regards.

Hi friend!

But I'm not saying to make a defensive approach. Play with Matic, Fabregas, Hazard and Diego Costa can never be a defensive approach.

I advocate playing with an approach that makes us play compact. With a brutal ability to defend and a brutal capacity to retrieve balls in midfield.

If we play together, we are invincible. And I think that with this approach we could do a goal perfectly.

And stay ahead of PSG gives us the possibility to propose different approaches throughout the match.

Even if Willian plays I'll alsi be quiet.

Regards.

Actually yes it is very defensive, very little creativity on that team you posted. Matic is decent but he's not exactly a creative player... And if last game is any indication PSG will sit on our creative outlets and make it hard for us to get them involved in the game, with that lineup you are making it easier for them to play that way because they will just cheat off of Zouma and lock down Cesc. We would find it very hard to build from the back and put loads of pressure on Ramires and Matic to create.

We need to have the right balance between defense and attack because we will need both in this game

Yesterday was 10th anniversary of that Chelsea vs Barcelona game. It's still touching me whenever I see pictures from that day. I think that was the best game I saw at Stamford Bridge and it's absolutely fantastic that I read yesterday that so many fans feel the same. From very different corners of this world, whenever someone was at the Bridge or was watching as a kid in front of TV people seems to feel the same passion about this game. You really feel a part of community and this environment. That's why I never will get why someone calls other an armchair fan or rebuff an idea that someone is even a fan even though he hasn't been to any game.

About the game on Wednesday, I just read about playing Zouma in midfield. No please. I hope to see a Chelsea with proper counter-attacking football. Not relying on luck, set-pieces, Terry crosses and Cahill back flicks, own goals, rebounds. We really should emulate that game vs Barcelona 10 years ago. Why do we need to be so defensive only to nullify the opposition and stick ourself from our half only every 15 minutes ? We're better than that. That game vs Barca, you see what football I'd love us to play. A proper, proper counter-attack through the game not relying on isolated situation which happen to happen. That 3rd goal 10 years ago. WTF. We cherish that game because we were so good with transition play. We should aim to replicate that.

Well, I think most of us expect the same line-up with Ramires back to full fitness. I'm not expecting any surprise and when I read through this topic neither do most of us. The one question mark is over Zouma, will he one more time be trusted at home ? Don't see particular reason why not given how he coped against Man City.

But the biggest question mark is over PSG approach. I think it's obvious that they'll press us. It's obvious that they'll foul a lot. However, did they let us have a ball ? I think they did that in Paris and we were surprised with that much of possession and didn't really know what to do with this. I'd much rather have the ball, it's better for my heart. But Paris are the ones in the need of goal. So they will try and search that from the first minute. I think we can predict that'll be the case but you never know. Certainly better to know what approach your opponent will have from the first minute. Hopes that Mourinho guesses right.

They fouled us a lot in Paris, they'll do the same here. There was 5 potential yellow cards on Hazard alone, yet they only get one. David Luiz should be booked early on, yet he finished the game without yellow and could finish the game with the same ultra-aggressive approach. Veratti only got yellow for what easily could be red, otherwise he was spared. It was ridiculous what happened in Paris. However, I'm not expecting this again. Bjorn Kuipers is the referee on Wednesday and he likes to give a yellow whenever he finds an explanation in rules. I watched his last game on Saturday in Vitesse game and he's quick to give fouls, cards and stop violent aggression. He was referee in the last Champions League final, he gave 12 yellows in that game. Let's hope that he'll keep that approach, it's really needed.

Last words from me, I think we will go through. Proper counter-attacking football is wishful-thinking from me perhaps, but I think we will grind out result even with strong defensive approach relying on few situations. Jose will probably again focus on nullifying an opposition but I saw enough of us this season to believe that we have that bit of luck to make the result positive at the end. Non-nonsense referee will be huge bonus so we can operate with more freedom without ultra-aggressive pressing from Luiz and Veratti. I'm not expecting night without many mini heart attacks but hope we somehow get through this. I tell you right now, not looking forward to last 20 minutes when we will have positive result because I know they will have some big chances at the end through our complete lack of ability to keep the ball for at least a few moments spell, like it is always a case with us. Hope that advantage will be more than 1 goal by then, for our owns health.

But we will go through I think.