The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

Is there so little serious crime in Britain now that the police have time to divert serious resources to track down a group of people simply for being repugnant in public ? What a pity they didn't expend this kind of diligent energy in pursuing the Rotherham rapists.

Or the corporate media reporting this....

http://swns.com/news/mum-of-two-hounded-out-of-her-flat-for-being-white-after-racist-yobs-daub-graffiti-on-door-and-post-notes-telling-her-this-flat-is-for-blacks-only-64805/

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So....the bloke who did the shoving is an ex policeman from ulster, who does shit loads of charity work in africa and india

http://news.sky.com/story/1432198/ex-cop-says-sorry-over-chelsea-racism-incident

He says he didn't sing the chant, which apparently was videoed at a different time from the pushing.

if people start putting facts together this might start looking like the stupid idiot behaviour of loutishness gone wrong rather than the nazi racist campaign its been portrayed as so far

Though the damage has been done

So....the bloke who did the shoving is an ex policeman from ulster, who does shit loads of charity work in africa and india

http://news.sky.com/story/1432198/ex-cop-says-sorry-over-chelsea-racism-incident

He says he didn't sing the chant, which apparently was videoed at a different time from the pushing.

if people start putting facts together this might start looking like the stupid idiot behaviour of loutishness gone wrong rather than the nazi racist campaign its been portrayed as so far

Though the damage has been done

Shhhhhh Wrong type of facts.

What happens here is that some people are potty.

You just can't stop it.

When I was 12-13 I read somewhere in a paper "keep Britain white graffiti in streets of London". I could n't believe. I said "how ? is that possible in England, after world war II ?". But it is possible, given that so much time has elapsed and so many things have been said.

The somewhat stranger thing is that the other end of the political spectrum seldom get involved, if ever.

What happens here is this: Football is a middle class activity. The lefties dislike it.

When I was in college in 1976 I said one day "I 'm going to watch Arsenal v. Leeds" -Leeds had the good team then. When some leftists heard it they said to me "your habits are not relevent to the working class struggle !" So that's what happens. The leftists hate football and so only the other lot are observed in the role of troublemakers.

Thatcher taught them a sharp lesson.
Everybody should do the same.

We don't have clashes between the two you see (rather fortunate).

In Athens all the cinema theatres of Stadiou street are gone by fires started by the lefties.

The apparent paradox here is that we have only one set of extremists at work and not two, it's not their existence in nature.

A lot of people like to say that the National Front was a Chelsea thing and attribute that racist point to us, but it isn't the case at all. I know the NF leafleted some Chelsea games, but they did many other teams as well. There target audience was football fans.

slide_232281_1089673_free.jpg

Thanks, but that still begs the question of why Chelsea is associated with this?

Is it because of where the team is located or...?