The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

then he 'jokingly said I was a racist because I supported Chelsea. I got a bit agitated, but calmy explained to him that calling me a racist because I support a team is generalising, just like racists do with their sweeping generalisations about other cultures. He left. Idiot.

So technically, despite the fact that you have never in your life, been racist to anyone.. he accused you of being one anyway just because you're a Chelsea fan. Typical idiot United supporter!

If he actually understood the situation properly, he would realise it's only this group of twats, who have put extreme shame on our club's name, and not every single supporter! Suppose it's just an excuse for having a dig, which is what any anti-Chelsea supporter would do.

Furthermore, the club have already stated that it would support 'any criminal action' against these scumbags, so it only further cements his idiocy!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Racists can't support the club because of all the black players or whatever other race has featured for the club? Donald Sterling just told me to say hello.

You aren't racist if you say or shout or sing you're racist? ... You've got to be kidding me. Complete non argument.

They targeted a black man and pushed him, denying him acces to the metro. And to cause further harm to the man, they decided to sing a disgusting song. There are absolutely no excuses for that. And any focus on their intoxicated state is so silly. Alcohol does not stir up new feelings in a individual.

These kind of people make me absolutely sick and have no place in this world. I will never understand how people become that way.

Chelsea Football Club is suspending three people from Stamford Bridge as a result of investigations into the incident on the Paris Metro on Tuesday evening.

If it is deemed there is sufficient evidence of their involvement in the incident, the club will issue banning orders for life.

We have received substantial information to date following our witness appeal and we are grateful to the many Chelsea supporters who have provided information so far.

Our investigations are on-going and we would request any further information is sent to [email protected].

We also continue to cooperate fully with the Metropolitan and Paris police forces who lead the ongoing criminal investigation.

http://www.chelseafc.com/news/latest-news/2015/02/statement-on-paris-metro-incident.html?WT.mc_id=social_20150219_40767946&adbid=568478452153774081&adbpl=tw&adbpr=22910295

Good to see the club quickly trying to deal with this. There should definetly be more than 3 people suspended/banned, but I doubt they will have enough evidence to take such action. I assume that the ones currently suspended are the ones clearly seen pushing and blocking the way for the man the in the video.

Racists can't support the club because of all the black players or whatever other race has featured for the club? Donald Sterling just told me to say hello.

You aren't racist if you say or shout or sing you're racist? ... You've got to be kidding me. Complete non argument.

They targeted a black man and pushed him, denying him acces to the metro. And to cause further harm to the man, they decided to sing a disgusting song. There are absolutely no excuses for that. And any focus on their intoxicated state is so silly. Alcohol does not stir up new feelings in a individual.

These kind of people make me absolutely sick and have no place in this world. I will never understand how people become that way.

It's easy to be honest, for the simple reason that they are COMPENSATING for some emptiness inside them. When you look at them provoking, singing and by the look of it, having fun, you realize for a fact that they are having superficial fun, that black guy enjoys on average his life much better than those no-life vermin. They are probably drunks who are social losers, they have mental problems, basically they are denigrating another living being, hence the only thing close to happiness they can get is that superficial and empty feeling of power/bliss. Simple human psychology. Any open-minded individual who treats others as he wants to be treated has a quality of life (spiritually, physically and mentally) that's at least 10000x better than theirs.

Actually there may be some youths who think it's fun. It's not impossible.

Maybe some grown ups too.

It's been 4 years now I was frequenting a pub. The customers were Greek but there was also an Iraqi and an Albanian.

Some horrible words of racist content were spoken among them, but they thought nothing of it. They thought it was fun and then reverted to normal conversation !

But those folks were simple minded and uneducated. Except for me, the only one with a modicum of education did not participate.
In that crowd there was one real extremist, I was told later.

I dont know you lads but I just posted this on another Chelsea site Im on so I thought Id add to the topic

I flew over monday morning at 7am with 6 mates and came home yesterday morning and we had a hellova time. We met some girls that took us on a crawl round all the bars and clubs for 3 nights and there was only 1 bit of trouble when a group of drunken french guys started summet at 4am one morning and it was the girls with us that sorted them out.
I wasnt going to get into the whole ‘racist’ thing but I think I should.
Going back in the days of the old Headhunters my uncle used to be one of them from the 70s onwards. I came to England at 13 and he would take me along to the games. I got to know alot of them and must admit that while there was a element of it going on it was by now way a majority and it caused alot of heated divides amongst them. Most I was told was more of a strong English belief of the area they lived in and not directly one to ‘foreigners’
Remember sometime ago we had alot of those guys hanging around giving out disgusting right wing literature trying to spread their evil word to us. You know the groups I mean C18/NF/EDL/BM and I know of many times groups of us went toe to toe with them and chased them from the ground.
These people dont only target us they do this at all clubs but its Chelsea that gets picked on (for whatever reason) And I know that unfortunately its legal for these ijits to do this but its something that we had to do to stop them preying on our supporters and something we were just sick of seeing and hearing about.
Racism isnt about football. There are bigots in every company,shop,business,offices in every bar,pub,club in every village,town,city not only in England,UK but the world over.
I travel around India,Thailand alot going to places where they very rarely see white people or hear English and have only come across negative behaviour towards me once when I was trying to start a fishing business for tourists and they took exception to someone taking work from them (sound familiar?) All I have ever taken with me and recieved in these places is love and awillingness toget to know and understand different cultures. I always take Chelsea stuff with me to give people as football is a great way of groundbreaking and bringing down barriers.
Ive not seen the level of support or seen these people around the club for awhile but I for 1 if I had been there on the Metro and seen these prats that lad would have been on that train.

There is a bit of it in science too.

The Germans measured electrical current intensity in Webers, because Ampere was French (the Weber normally measures magnetic flux).
The Soviets were calling the well known Ward-Leonard dynamo-motor combination, Dolivoff-Dobrovolski arrangment, because Ward and Leonard were Americans.

In the ancient world the Romans had slaves. But Alexander the great before them, although a warrior and a conqueror, had stated that his intention was not to subjugate peoples but to create an empire of equals (Greeks-Persians-Egyptians). It is unfortunate that modern Europeans took Rome as an example and not Alexander.

Jose Mourinho says the people involved in the Paris incident are not Chelsea. #CFC

Jose supports the idea of the victim coming to one of our games.so he can feel what Chelsea is really about. #CFC

Jose says he felt ashamed when he heard what happened but is a proud Chelsea manager as he knows those people don't represent the club.#CFC

Jose says he is sure the Chelsea dressing room has always been one with big principles, and the players reacted the same way he did. #CFC

Jose says from the first minute it found out about the Paris incident, the club is doing absolutely everything it could about it. #CFC

Jose reiterates he feels ashamed to be connected with the incident and apologises to the gentleman. The club is writing to do the same. #CFC