The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

Building bridges

https://v.cdn.vine.co/r/videos/63A3F52C081180510072908996608_318ef964e20.1.5.3613908734054263379.mp4?versionId=ohAWNTvZxNzylsjW1YEk78csISdMPWbt

In our team there are players of all races and all WE respect everyone equally. All are our idols, All are our players. People all together.

Chelsea against racism and Intolerance

These idiots are absolutely asshole. That scum stain our name, the name of all of US with his fucking racism for alcoholics. They are not Chelsea supporters. They are simply idiots. Fucking ignoramuses.

Fortunately they are a minority, a minority very disgusting, and all of us ashamed of them.

It is sad that these idiots mistreat a person like this.

England is not that, and London is not that. Precisely England is a country where English people respect too much the people. London is a cosmopolitan city, a world capital. These people do not represent more than the sewers of the world.

Intolerance and racism has no place in the world

In our team there are players of all races and all we respect everyone equally. All are our idols and our players. People all together.

Mourinho-CI_JUIN2014-0016.jpg

Didier-drogba-foundation-image-source-ww

Chelsea-samsung.jpg

Chelsea%20fc%20Foundation%20hero.png

010268891534800.jpg

article-2221319-159F0D5C000005DC-122_634

antiracista.jpg

th_chelseaheart.gif

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Souleymane S., racism victim, says Chelsea and PSG both have their responsability in what happened so he's going to sue them.

He claims he had a conversation with the Chelsea fans that goes a bit like this :

Chelsea fans pushing him
S. :"Why do you push me?"
Chelsea fans : "Listen you can't be here because you are black."
S. : "I don't care if I'm black or not, I just want to go home."
Chelsea fans pushing him again

It's weird because he claimed in his first interviews that he doesn't speak a word of English.

The reactions to this video are really bad for him, people say he's either being manipulated or just trying to take advantage of the situation.

This of course doesn't take anything away of the pathetic attitude of the Chelsea fans.

It just seems like the victim is discrediting himself with this interview and the clubs will probably easily deny his claim, the events being outside of their responsability." - Souleymane S., victim of racist Chelsea fans, is going to sue Chelsea FC AND PSG

PS he should get in touch with Natasha Sivanandan

Lol, he got removed from BTsports for all his crying.

Punching his missus (then calling Gazza a wife-beater) and calling Rangers fans 'Huns' is the main reason why BT have fucked him off, I'd imagine. Or maybe they didnt like his dogging in Cannock Chase.

The response to this incident has been totally and utterly mad. Have there been no other voices saying the reaction is way over the top? There was a photo of a police car parked outside the former public school boy's home. The police, everyone is ratching it up.

Even the chanting ''we're racist'' was probably just un-pc stupidity. Because its so naughty.
It's akin to shouting ''bum'' in class at school behind the teacher's back.
Or the Sex Pistols gaining their notoriety on that evening news programme in the 70s when they started swearing on air.

It was racist bullying-totally out of order, I've been on teh tube and got ''stared down'' by black guys, who I thought at the time were doing it in a racist way. They were sending me a message to fear them, because they were ''scary black dudes''. It's the kind of low level thing that goes on all the time but doesn't get talked about much.
Certainly not in the media.

The guy Souleymane ? is milking it now asking Chelsea to contact his lawyers, presumably to get some cash -and who can blame him with all the coverage ?

If you want to see violent incidents on public transport you just have to look them up on YouTube.
You'll see far worse than what happened here, but they rarely make such a big news story, but heres a bit of balance

"Chelsea racist abuse victim"

WFT?! Was he racially abused by all of Chelsea? By the club? By the players? By all our fans in the world collectively??!

That's just fucking disgusting. The lot of the media cunts that are exploiting the incident and blowing it out of proportion just to get a few clicks are all despicable rats.

Maybe Im wrong or just getting a pesimistic sod in my old age but we are fare game for every Tom Dick and Harriet to have a go at and Im wondering if some dodgy journalist and this lad have been just watching and waiting for their chance to make it happen?

Ive been away with England when something had kicked off the night before and there was press all over the gaff. They was sitting with us buying as much drinks as anyone wanted and stirring the more vocal and unruley ones up trying successfully to create more havoc.

We all know someone who goes to the games with some type of racist views or maybe just gets carried along with the flow of the people around him but we also know just how the modern media operate.

it is MY opinion ,, sorry if it bothers you so much

Your opinion?

How can you say "Those guys arent racists, they are just...." and say its your OPINION?

Ive seen many others "excuse" them by saying that they were just drunk. And I simply wonder what makes u say that? A person who doesnt have any racist thoughts in their mind what so ever would never ever sphew out stuff like that or act like they did.

There are a couple things that I've noticed from reading this thread.

1 Loyalty to a football club runs so deeply that even if someone acts in a way that is utterly abhorrent, if they happen to be a fellow supporter there are some that can't help but go some way towards defending or excusing their behaviour. I don't think that these supporters are really condoning what's happened, they just see the Chelsea shirt and go slightly and temporarily love-blind. Reminds me of women that stick by their husbands through all sorts of abuse. Realizing that your support for Chelsea is really the only thing you all have in common will stop all this 'us against the world' nonsense.

2 It's difficult for some to grasp that people are complex and multi-layered. It is possible to be a Chelsea/football fan, and still be a racist, just as it's possible to be both a priest and a paedophile. Statements such as 'these people aren't true Chelsea/football fans' just makes matters far too simplistic. Far better to be honest and admit that in all walks of life there are morons (and worse) - why would supporting Chelsea be any different?

Your opinion?

How can you say "Those guys arent racists, they are just...." and say its your OPINION?

Ive seen many others "excuse" them by saying that they were just drunk. And I simply wonder what makes u say that? A person who doesnt have any racist thoughts in their mind what so ever would never ever sphew out stuff like that or act like they did.

Not saying they are or aren't racists but people say things they don't really mean or believe sometimes, you know? Add to that alcohol and group behaviour and boom. I'm in no way saying it is all right to do it, of course it is wrong and should be punished, but it doesn't instantly make every single one of them inherently racists. It is almost guaranteed that many of them were just following the group behaviour. Believe it or not, people are stupid, especially in groups. And when drunk.

Not saying they are or aren't racists but people say things they don't really mean or believe sometimes, you know? Add to that alcohol and group behaviour and boom. I'm in no way saying it is all right to do it, of course it is wrong and should be punished, but it doesn't instantly make every single one of them inherently racists. It is almost guaranteed that many of them were just following the group behaviour. Believe it or not, people are stupid, especially in groups. And when drunk.

Even if true, that's no better than being genuinely racist. The result was exactly the same - someone was confronted and physically assaulted by a group of hostile people chanting racist slogans.

Thanks that was what I was suggesting hope you have more luck convincing Whiskey

One thing that happened to me is this:

1975, Wembley, England under Don Revie face Czechoslovakia and are 3-0 up (it was the Euro group won by Italy eventually). A Czech fires a shot from 30 yards and hits the cross-bar, Shilton did n't move.

So I say "what a good shot".

When I said this there were three wildish looking gents nearby who did n't like it at all. Hey that one is a Czech said one of them, we grab him next time !

A Czech traveling supporter in 1975 as well !

The Greeks of Salonica operate like secret police.

They stop you in the street and ask you to give directions to some of the town's landmarks.
Like say the meteo authority buiding.
If you fail, it proves you are not from Salonika and they beat you up.