The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

3 and 5 year bans.

It was always going to be a stitch-up once it went viral, the social media police made their judgement from day one. If there was evidence they were doing anything illegal then they'd be looking at prison sentences.

Amazing to see quotes like, 'the incident "tarnished the reputation of English football in Europe".' Some of the shit that goes on, on the continent, that nobody cares about, it's absurd.

Yep, this in so many ways.

The football bodies were quite willing to throw us to the wolves and blame nearly all football hooliganism on us, it's all nice and convenient.

What really happened may never be clear, because it'll never be reported properly.

What do we expect anyway, nearly every other fan from every other team in England was just waiting for an excuse to wind us up. Nobody remembers Heysel, the homophobic abuse Arsenal fans gave Graeme Le Saux, etc etc

You can tell cos the club decided to fold and crucify 4 instead of fight for them. Probably to save a lot of face.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cure is 2 months army training.

Roll call at 6 o' clock - German numbers 2-4 am - push ups.

Also when they stand to attention and the serg who comes round the back manages to pull their arm clear it's two rounds around the football ground at moderate trot.

They will also learn use of weapons, bridging electric circuits. swimming in the mud, artificial respiration.

You bet that 'll be the end of it.

Also when they stand to attention and the serg who comes round the back manages to pull their arm clear it's two rounds around the football ground at moderate trot.

They will also learn use of weapons, bridging electric circuits. swimming in the mud, artificial respiration.

Known a couple of ex squaddies who used to go away, and they were the most mental violent hooligans out of all of them.

You teach a thug that sort of training he'll be even worse. National Service according to my uncle was total bollocks he hated it though i'm sure there's loads who enjoyed it. What you have to remember that people who join the Army join because they want to and know what to expect. Chuck a thug in a boot camp for a couple of months would basically just be honing there thuggish instincts. This is obviously the British Army and will be different in Europe and the rest of the world.

You teach a thug that sort of training he'll be even worse. National Service according to my uncle was total bollocks he hated it though i'm sure there's loads who enjoyed it. What you have to remember that people who join the Army join because they want to and know what to expect. Chuck a thug in a boot camp for a couple of months would basically just be honing there thuggish instincts. This is obviously the British Army and will be different in Europe and the rest of the world.

I hated the idea of going there but I never hated the army.

So I 'm not like the professionals and I 'm not like one who was dragged by the hair either.

But I think a couple of dozens of German numbers will soften everyone up.

You may do the running bit easily but the German numbers is brrrrrrr.

95% of punishments happen because of that - when they don't watch properly.

Known a couple of ex squaddies who used to go away, and they were the most mental violent hooligans out of all of them.

Blimey theres 2 lads that I travel with away ones in 2 Para the others in the Queens Guards. They are 2 of the nicest lads you could meet but get on the wrong side of them and it goes off fast. The lad in the Queens has to be one of the most racist guys I've met but he doesnt show it openly. I have many rows with him about this as his best mate (and a fellow guardsman, is black!)

But theyre great laughs to travel with and I know theyre always around IF I'm wasted drunk_zpsa924oafm.gif

You could n't enter the military academies if you were a commie.
But there were commie privates nevertheless as everyone had to enlist.
Where I was the commies were all serving in a different place a sort of unpackaging depot for materials coming in.

It was a better building than ours as a matter of fact, housing a French delegation as well, but they were all commies.
I did n't meet any demonstrably blackie officers, or if there were some they were hiding it.
One said to me "do you like George Papadopoulos" and I said "no, I 'm a democrat". So he says "but George too was a democrat". That was thought very funny and everyone kept repeating it for days.
I did find however in a basement among old books the junta propaganda booklet, writen by a retired air marshall. That one had a foreign name but it turned out he was Greek, the descendent of a 19th century military Prussian family who were naturalised in the time of king Otto. Among other things he suggests never forget when standing in a queue for football tickets to praise the government and say how things are nice and orderly now and everyone finds a ticket.

• 2 weeks later...

That "I may live in ... but my heart belongs to ..." t-shirt is utter popycock.
Thank heavens winter is coming.
Why not "I am ... but my heart belongs to ..." or plainly "Ruritanian Halifax Town fan" ?

The t-shirt makers did not want to make it look as if the xxx national who supports team yyy may also live somewhere else and not in his home country (UKIP friendly).