The Paris metro incident

cosmicway

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Open season for journalists. Theres probably less racism in football now than ever before. But lets not let the facts get in the way of a good story.

There will probably be a story tomorrow about a chelsea fan who looked at a black man 'in a racist way'.

Fantasy football Racism. Complete bag o shite.

Which is why the Mail dragged up the story about us being the club with most arrests for racism.It fitted in with the story and stirred the omg every Chelsea fan is racist this prove it thing.Pretty sure West Ham were being looked into for anti-Semitic yet not the same headline so less made of it.

But will fall on deaf ears i`m afraid.

Just thinking about it, if we do get fined or have to pay him money (which we shouldn't have to) then Arsenal can pay to the RSPCA over this fish: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-oxfordshire-31699899

Sick bastard and I've only read the article I won't watch the video because it's a living creature and I would puke. But he's wearing an Arsenal top.

Do you know there are people who write the lewd verses ?
I mean can you make a small poem just like that, in the spur of the moment ?
The verse authors scratch their heads and when they come up with something then proceed to distribute to the fans. In many cases it does n't sound funny or it does n't rhyme well and gets rejected.
One time I visited an orphanage (!) for Christmas where a certain team was strongly supported and they had a sort of newsletter in every table with such things.

Northern fans. The club should make an official statement stating they "distance themselves from Northern inbreds."

Come on.

Stop talking about crazy ones. You become yourself crazy if you do that.

Last week in Greece, Panathinaikos - Olympiakos, flares - Molotov cocktails. Panathinaikos win the match then Greek FA deducts their 3 points.
Because of that, the new minister said no matches for one week and when they start again the first flare thrown in means the match is abandoned and the home side forfeits the points.

Next week -March 11- we (AEK Athens) play a hot cup derby against Olympiakos. First match ended 1-1 and the two teams hate each other. The minister may prove a happy go lucky character like others before him but as it's a fresh rule, they are going to make use of it for a while.
I bet with any bookie that AEK will be penalized because of one idiot.
We will be here and I will tell you what happened (well, if they do and they are not ahead at the time, it does n't matter).

Stinks of a witchhunt:

A) on a train to Manc land? Nahh

B) You don't see anyone on the video, just some supporters singing racist songs

C) He sings 'JT is a racist' - No way would a CFC fan sing that

D) he also says 'There might be someone filming' which just screams a set up to me.

Could easily be some yid fans trying to stir the pot again, or a set up by reporters themselves, but I'd like to see the evidence that they're CFC fans other than a daft caption on a video. Oh wait, there is none!