Magic Lamps

1 hour ago, Nicco said:

Was the decision already released? I still hope we get the summer to fix our team.

The transfer window opens in 65 days

FIFA still has not ruled on the appeal of the bans but have said no to a deferral

assuming they are not going to overturn the bans (and remember, even more illegal shite we did is now coming out)

we then have to go again to CAS

it is very problematic that they will overturn the no deferral, let alone the bans themselves (and also remember, CAS can actually increase the punishments, as they have in the past)

the entire argument behind the no deferral ruling (for us) is that when the several clubs were given a deferral whilst the ban appeals were being heard, is that the rules were brand new, and now, in our case, they have been around for years and are not at all new

our best chance is that CAS say yes to a deferral

but here is something to think about

IF we do get a deferral and then STILL do NOT do an insane amount of buying and selling this summer

we are then looking at not being able to fix a tonne of shit until SUMMER 2021 (as winter windows, in this case January 2012) are notoriously hard to do a lot of business in)

and of course, CAS could (again due to even more crazy shit we did on top of this other crap) INCREASE the length to an extra window or even two

imagine if we get a deferral, only sort a few things, and then CAS lowers the boom hard on us and gives us 2 years of bans (THAT was what we were originally looking at anyway, not even counting the new allegations)

IF that went down

no January 2020 window

no Summer 2020 window (that is almost guaranteed anyway if we get a deferral as I do not see FIFA or CAS reducing the initial 2 window ban)

no January 2021 window

no summer 2021 window

meaning, unless we do crazy hard business in January 2022

the next real window we would have is over THREE years from now (summer 2022 window, which is also a WC year, with a crazy November 21, 2022 to December 18. 2022 time-span)

talk about madness, there it is potentially

IF we do get a deferral, tell me how much you trust the board to sort the club out for the next 2 plus seasons (2019-20, and then 2020-21 when we will have no summer window in the best scenario given the deferral) in FIVE WEEKS????

c34dcd2a8dd5ae5eb4d5c32fc7a56c1b.png

2 hours ago, Vesper said:

No he is not an AMF

Everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but not their own facts.

He has played 2 Serie A games all year as an AMF, one of them for SEVEN minutes (both against Sassuolo)

That 7 minute sub appearance is even misleading, as he came in at RW for Bernardeschi, I do not know why it was labelled as AMF

36a48124272224493aaff7590f42460e.pngbf58d7d066913fab3b15cb69cec6b284.png

that first Sassuolo game is the only domestic game all season he actually did play at AMF

63555a49934707e25e75d2fdde50c1b3.png

2caad9f35140a3e2e4fff8ca67441583.png

233624130d880447cd747a5155e974bc.png

then the Italian Cups, zero AMF

9f9776ae0c2efde3b4054e62689d60ab.png

In the CL

he played for EIGHTEEN minutes as a sub at AMF in ONE game

and again I have no idea why he was listed there, as he came in for a RB (Mattia De Sciglio, who started at LB, but flipped to RB when Alex Sandro came in for an injured Cuadrado)

a7a94d9eed269b6bcf446d9e690d7dd8.png

e582c0efbe8f6d01a351060a1ad72f4e.png

5fabdaf28963e3085e54045952f6490f.png

all season, all comps

1 true full game as an AMF, 2 very short subs in also

total of 115 minutes played (and I would argue only 90 in reality)

The year before (2017-18)

,He had ONE game in the CL as an AMF and and ONE 45 minute stretch in Serie A as an AMF, and he was yanked at H/T and the formation scrubbed, as Napoli beat them

that was ALL for the entire year, all comps

bottom line

he is NOT an AMF

He is a classic SS, who can also play RW or CF as well

It does not matter what you call him it is more important the area where he work on. He is not a winger who play close to the sideline so he like to operate in the between the lines in the  middle or the right half space. 

Typical spurs lineup 

Kane

Son - Ali - eriksen 

Wanyama -  wink

Or

Kane

Son - Ali - lucas

Eriksen - Wanyama 

There is no spot dybala. If he is a winger he can replace Lucas but he is not. 

45 minutes ago, communicate said:

It does not matter what you call him it is more important the area where he work on. He is not a winger who play close to the sideline so he like to operate in the between the lines in the  middle or the right half space. 

Typical spurs lineup 

Kane

Son - Ali - eriksen 

Wanyama -  wink

Or

Kane

Son - Ali - lucas

Eriksen - Wanyama 

There is no spot dybala. If he is a winger he can replace Lucas but he is not. 

You assume that Spuds keeps that whole attacking group together and also that Poch couldn't find a way to work Dybala in.

• 2 weeks later...

Seen people in Twitter putting pics from his Instagram showing him in London the other day. Coincides with some Twitter hack saying he and his agent meet with ourselves. 95% bullshit probably. What's he like tho? Always hear him talked about but never really watched him

24 minutes ago, MoroccanBlue said:

Can he operate that 'Mertens' role?

Thing about a false 9, they have to be a willing worker like Mertens I think thats why its never worked under Hazard. Look at the successful False 9s (Firmino, Mertens, Sanchez) All of them are hard works with less talent and I am not sure he would work. 

8 minutes ago, Vybz Kartel said:

Thing about a false 9, they have to be a willing worker like Mertens I think thats why its never worked under Hazard. Look at the successful False 9s (Firmino, Mertens, Sanchez) All of them are hard works with less talent and I am not sure he would work. 

Seems only United and Bayern are rumored to have talks with him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Cesc wasn't that bad in that role and did little to nothing off the ball.

I just think we need to keep away from any idea that doesn’t revolve around a natural 9.

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Apparently the rumours are he will go to Spain. So Barca or Real probably

Or Atletico as Griezmann replacement.

Funny how Griezmann, Dybala and Coutinho are all "available" this summer; 3 players that anyone would kill to have a season or two ago, but nowdays they are nowhere near as good as Hazard and their pricetag makes fans happy to avoid them alltogether.

1 hour ago, BlueLyon said:

Or Atletico as Griezmann replacement.

Funny how Griezmann, Dybala and Coutinho are all "available" this summer; 3 players that anyone would kill to have a season or two ago, but nowdays they are nowhere near as good as Hazard and their pricetag makes fans happy to avoid them alltogether.

Would definitely take any of the 3 in all fairness. Dybala is still an absolutely incredible player, hasnt worked this season but I still think he has got another level or two to go to.

9 minutes ago, OneMoSalah said:

Would definitely take any of the 3 in all fairness. Dybala is still an absolutely incredible player, hasnt worked this season but I still think he has got another level or two to go to.

We should put our hazard funds on him I'm not a fan of putting the hazard funds on coutinho 

• 2 months later...

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You