Ashley Cole

Madmax

I really miss Ash. How long since we've had a proper full-back like him at his prime? An absolute monster at attacking and just as good if not better defensively.

Remember that season we scored 103 epl goals? Ashley was our left flank and we destroyed teams from the left with proper crosses and speed.

A lot of us have forgotten how important an attacking fullback is to a team of.

Remember that season we scored 103 epl goals? Ashley was our left flank and we destroyed teams from the left with proper crosses and speed.

A lot of us have forgotten how important an attacking fullback is to a team of.

A proper one yeah... Not a fra(Ivanovic)udulent attacking full back.

I liked Cole as a player and used to like to see him going forward but I never really liked him as a bloke.

It wasn't just all the shit wrote about him about hitting women but I always thought he tried too hard to be liked. I know we all joked about him looking out of place in Italy but I thought the same when he was here.

When the rest of the lads would celebrate you look at him and he was looking at them to see how they was doing it so he could copy.

Wasnt as bad as Kalou that day tho. Saw Drogs sitting up front (shock) in the photo shoot so he took his shirt off and jumped up front with his hand grabbing the cup and his legs akimbo. Probably had a bit of Charles on his wristband or summet.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I've been waiting for this  :)

Former Arsenal and Chelsea left-back Ashley Cole's contract with Italian club Roma has been cancelled by mutual consent.

The 35-year-old joined the Serie A side in July 2014 and has been strongly linked with a move to MLS side LA Galaxy.  

CZGTkmBWcAAnGYW.jpg

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Ashley Cole: "The Munich day will always stick in my brain, even when I see clips now. You still get goosebumps.“ [Sky]

Ashley Cole: "When you win something like that, you don’t even want to drink, you just want to celebrate with your mates.“ [Sky]

Ashley Cole: "I was so tired, I was dead. I'd like to say I was up until 7am, but I was probably one of the first that went to bed.“ [Sky]  :D

Q: Where do you keep all your medals? - Ashley Cole: "They’re in a bank. If someone robs my house, they’re gonna take my trophies!“ [Sky]

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...