Ashley Cole

Madmax

The biggest compliment I can pay to Ashley is that 8 years ago I never expected to be sad to see this guy sign for another club. Alongside Claude Makelele, one of very few players we've had in our history that, without a shadow of a doubt, are the best of their generation in their position.

Think a fair few of us with have a soft spot for Roma for the next two years now.

Will never forget my time in England was a pleasure, but now onto a new challenge 1f1ee-1f1f9.png26bd.png

Best of luck to one of the finest left backs I've ever seen play! Will keep an eye on Roma's results from now on! LEGEND! :blue scalf: :blue scalf:

Think a fair few of us with have a soft spot for Roma for the next two years now.

Of course. I'll try to catch as many games as possible. If Ash can stay healthy he will tear Serie A up.

He will look back on his time in England with only one team at the front of his mind…….Chelsea.

germans don't get beat on penalties…….they do now!!

Not sure if that, or the moment after he converted his penalty and pounded on the crest was better.

Last season Maicon, this season Cole. Roma sure do like their experienced full-backs :lol:

Best of luck to him! Roma will be challenging Juventus again (hopefully) and will be in the CL so Cole's experience will be certainly called upon.