Ashley Cole

Madmax

Ash out of the first England games

http://www.chelseafc...a-for-treatment

Ruled out against Moldova but may return for the Ukraine game next week?! Joke. How about ruling him out altogether and not possibly aggravate his minor ankle injury?! No disrespect to Ukraine but I'm sure England have more than enough backups to deal with them.

Ruled out against Moldova but may return for the Ukraine game next week?! Joke. How about ruling him out altogether and not possibly aggravate his minor ankle injury?! No disrespect to Ukraine but I'm sure England have more than enough backups to deal with them.

Exactly! Baines or Ryan should be more than capable of handling the Ukraine match, no need to risk Ash.

Ashley Cole@TheRealAC3

Thank you everyone for your messages and concerns. i'm working hard to get better hopefully for the second game. Appreciate all the support.

And here's one of the responses he retweeted...

Matt Best@sbfc29

@TheRealAC3 Hope you break your leg on your return you low life cretin #afc #arsenal

I love it how Ash exposes those wankers! :lol:

Leighton Baines:

‘I guess it could be frustrating (not playing for England regularly), but you have appreciation of the guy ahead of you,’ explained Baines.

‘He’s a good player. You have to respect that. He is probably England’s best ever left-back so you can’t get too frustrated about when the guy in front is such a good player.

‘I have so much respect for him.’

http://www.dailymail...mef=Sami+Mokbel