Chelsea v Man City

Jase

Ivory coast are leading cameroon 1-0 in the final minutes. Funny thing is, if cameroon equalize all 4 teams in the group will have finsihed every single game between them 1-1 with the exact number of points and goals for every team.

btw the way bony and yaya are playing neither would be much of an improvement for City. It is highly improbable that one of them will turn up for City so i wonder how they will lineup, i guess it will be

----------hart---------

Zaba--Kompany-Demichelis-Clichy

------Fernando-Fernandinho-----

Milner--------Silva-------Nasri

-------------Agüero---------------

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ivory coast are leading cameroon 1-0 in the final minutes. Funny thing is, if cameroon equalize all 4 teams in the group will have finsihed every single game between them 1-1 with the exact number of points and goals for every team.

btw the way bony and yaya are playing neither would be much of an improvement for City. It is highly improbable that one of them will turn up for City so i wonder how they will lineup, i guess it will be

----------hart---------

Zaba--Kompany-Demichelis-Clichy

------Fernando-Fernandinho-----

Milner--------Silva-------Nasri

-------------Agüero---------------

Nasri is injured.

Ivory Coast are through.

If we don't have Costa I expect a 4-3-3:

Courtois

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpi

Ake Ramires/Cesc Matic

Schurrle Remy Hazard

Maybe Schurrle might be a better starter for this match, considering he will have Ake behind him.

We're really short of players, mind, especially the back 4!

Bench: Cech, Cahill, Christensen, RLC, Willian, Mikel(?) otherwise Salah or Oscar*, Drogba.

*Cesc may be injured therefore in the SXI.

Christ that bench looks youthful!

If we don't have Costa I expect a 4-3-3:

Courtois

Ivanovic Zouma Terry Azpi

Ake Ramires/Cesc Matic

Schurrle Remy Hazard

Maybe Schurrle might be a better starter for this match, considering he will have Ake behind him.

We're really short of players, mind, especially the back 4!

Bench: Cech, Cahill, Christensen, RLC, Willian, Mikel(?) otherwise Salah or Oscar*, Drogba.

*Cesc may be injured therefore in the SXI.

Christ that bench looks youthful!

We'll never play that team... Ake against city? :blink:

And we won't play Schurrle, no way, not in his current form, not with Willians defensive workrate which we'll need, and not with the transfer rumours (if they're true - not sure). Unless maybe as a sub. I'm glad Zouma got his chance and I hope he'll get a lot more, but I think Mou will go back to Cahill for this game.

It would also be typically Jose to go a little more defensive against city, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mikel.

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Azpi

Mikel Matic

Willian Fab Hazard

Drog/Remy

I'm not saying that's what I'd like to see. But it's what I think we'll see.

We'll never play that team... Ake against city? :blink:

And we won't play Schurrle, no way, not in his current form, not with Willians defensive workrate which we'll need, and not with the transfer rumours (if they're true - not sure). Unless maybe as a sub. I'm glad Zouma got his chance and I hope he'll get a lot more, but I think Mou will go back to Cahill for this game.

It would also be typically Jose to go a little more defensive against city, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see Mikel.

Courtois

Iva Cahill Terry Azpi

Mikel Matic

Willian Fab Hazard

Drog/Remy

I'm not saying that's what I'd like to see. But it's what I think we'll see.

My understanding is that he's injured. Though, he would take take the place of Ake in the team in that case, even though ability wise Ake is probably more capable. I really hope we don't play the pivot like that, it's not designed to have 2 sitting DMs in it, and it simply does not work, which is why I chose 4-3-3. Which leads me on to the fact that Schurrle won't need to fall back with Ake/Mikel in the middle behind him. Cesc is also a doubt, btw.

My understanding is that he's injured. Though, he would take take the place of Ake in the team in that case, even though ability wise Ake is probably more capable. I really hope we don't play the pivot like that, it's not designed to have 2 sitting DMs in it, and it simply does not work, which is why I chose 4-3-3. Which leads me on to the fact that Schurrle won't need to fall back with Ake/Mikel in the middle behind him. Cesc is also a doubt, btw.

Yes, I've heard about Mikel possibly out, in which case Ramires would come in, not Ake. And you're right, I don't like playing two DM's in the pivot either and I think it does indeed not work, but that hasn't stopped Jose from doing so before, now has it?

Cesc is indeed a doubt, in which case Oscar will come in.

So even if those two are out (Obi & Fab), Ramires and Oscar will come in. We won't see Ake in arguably the biggest game of the PL season

Yes, I've heard about Mikel possibly out, in which case Ramires would come in, not Ake. And you're right, I don't like playing two DM's in the pivot either and I think it does indeed not work, but that hasn't stopped Jose from doing so before, now has it?

Cesc is indeed a doubt, in which case Oscar will come in.

So even if those two are out (Obi & Fab), Ramires and Oscar will come in. We won't see Ake in arguably the biggest game of the PL season

And Costa possibly, that's why in which case I thought Mou would want a stronger midfield to help Remy, in which case Ake would be playing in the absence of Mikel and Cesc.

So can it all go pete tong now, potentially Yaya and Bony will be back and we will be short of Costa, Fabregas, Luis and Ivan. Great.

Maybe Joses right, there is a conspiracy.....

Ivory Coast qualified, they WILL NOT BE BACK.

Also WOW WHEN DID WE BECOME A ONE MAN TEAM, last season we had FUCKING Torres leading the line and beat EVERY single top 4 teams home and most away as well. Remy/Drogba is more than good enough to win us the game, Ramires will also be a much better option than Fabregas who is mentally weak in these high tempo/pressure games.

Hope Zouma starts instead of Cahill but I doubt Jose will allow it. It is shameful some of you are suggesting we should park the FUCKING BUS and try to draw. Even if Hazard was out I would always set out to win the game.

Would rather Remy starts ahead of DD, his pace will cause Kompany all sorts of trouble.

I don't know, don't think it will be a end to end game like yesterday so maybe it is better if DD starts. We might need to make uses of set pieces...etc a lot more than quick passing and counter attack. I think they will set up for a draw themselves.

About Costa.. Remember the Aguero-Luiz incident? Aguero wasn't even booked...Ref didn't see this, so he let play. Later on, Aguero wasn't punished, as "referee didn't see this incident and if he didn't - Aguero can't be punished". Ref didn't see the step yesterday, so should be the same story. But obviously, Costa will be suspended... Thanks FA...