Liverpool 1-1 Chelsea

Jase

Man of the Match  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your Man of the Match?

Wow very negative reaction here. With the knowledge that you play a semi final over 2 legs a 1-1 away result is not bad at all.. But if you read the reactions here you would think that we've lost 5-0. People tend to forget games easily, we just won 0-5 away at Swansea but 3 days later Mourinho is 'pathetic in away games'. We opened up against Spurs (and earlier in the season Everton), we got 5 goals against us. For me that justifies his tactic in away games or at least I can understand it (in a two-legged semi-final).

I can understand his tactics as well, but I feel his determination not to lose rather than play to win created a negative atmosphere in the team which contributed to our overall lacklustre performance. However, if we win at the Bridge, will anyone give a fuck about this game? I won't.

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes it is, but Fabregas is not a DM and will leave more spaces to exploit in front of the defence.

Ramires when fully fit is a better option than Mikel and then we can play legit 433.

Yes, that's what you hear all the time. But you know, Pirlo's not a 'DM' either, that didn't stop managers from using him there though. Winning titles, CLs and a World Cup.

Ramires still isn't fit? No way. He's just not part of the plans anymore.

Robben did at world cup. He forced the whole attack, he was the only attacking player in netherlands, and he drove them to semi final( almost final if mascherano didnt made that hero save)

And messi obvious for Barcelona

Robben did and it was one of the most impressive showings of a individual I've ever seen. As in, once in a blue moon.

Messi for Barcelona? That's a joke right? Or some kind of mistake. They're allergic to defensive football.

Maybe you meant Argentina? They weren't defensive in the group stages. They were defensive in the knock-out rounds (because they were suffering defensively), and that's when Messi somewhat disappeared.

The difference in the quality and speed of the build-up play from the back and overall level of play with Fabregas in the middle compared to what the Mikel-Matic combo provides is like night and day. But if you're not planning on playing, then yes, Mikel and Matic is the better combo.

Personally, I still prefer Ramires though. Crazy how he's gone from full trust to 0 in one summer.

Liverpool plays a 3-5-2. They've constantly dominated their opponents in the midfield in recent games. Jose started with a more stable midfield in Matic-Mikel in attempt to close space between the lines. Cesc in the pivot would have been very naive.

It's official. he lost it. control of what?

He must be drunk or high on spoiled drugs

He is taking the piss. He knows this silly things drive that deluded lot crazy. Look at that post match interview, Hazard is all smiles. They know they can do the job done at home.

Chelsea at home is something different. You must be deluded to think you're favourites at the Bridge just because you put up a decent fight at home.

Hazard looks like a midget compared to Courtois! What on earth? How do you even get to be that tall.

There's this game called basketball. Very popular in the US. They all have one thing in common and it's very noticeable. You should watch a game :chai: .

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UGict6EqT84

"We performed at the top of our potential" :blink:

"We were in control" :fainthv9:

That's it, I'm fucking done! Good night.

Obvious mind games Chou. You obviously don't know anything.

Post match interviews suck.

There's this game called basketball. Very popular in the US. They all have one thing in common and it's very noticeable. You should watch a game :chai: .

Haha very funny. I don't meet people that tall very often.

Haha very funny. I don't meet people that tall very often.

You see Courtois on the telly, that's why I mentioned basketball.

You should visit The Netherlands. Long legged people everywhere. This includes women. Gotta love tall women.

Wow!

He is 24!! Doing great for his age. Plus, he was heavily marked. Even Messi and Ronaldo struggle, not invincible whatsoever.

Yor critique of Hazard is way over the top.

Dude he's 24 not 5!

He's almost a quarter of a century old!

This is when he should be pulling up trees - he never went past the defence in the second half and that is unacceptable.

He dithered around and lost the ball. LUIS was more of a threat

Hazard played shit - just admit it and stop with the excuses. He has a couple of decent games and has been average the last couple

I want to see 100% every game and I'm not, so I feel justified with my complaint

-Courtois is the best

-Cahill must be replaced. I've always been telling that our squad lacks enough top center backs.

-please play Azpi and Luis as full backs

-Willian is shit.Schürrle no starting XI material. We need a signing.

-Rémy must start over Drogba any day

-If Matic is injured or out of form, we are going to play Mikel? Ramires? Srsly? As a CL contender?

The result is a huge blow. I am sure we will go through but this match didn't satisfy me at all.

You must be new to the team, long before Matic came back we won the Champions League with Mikel one of our best players.

Fuck a duck! Has everyone found a shit in their tea tonight?You bunch of miserable bastards!!

Boo Hoo we played shit! Boo Hoo why does Jose always play defensive in big games. Moan, moan fucking moan.

Who gives a fuck what the performance was like. We just drew away at Anfield. We effectively have a one off semi final at The Bridge to get to Wembley. Liven the fuck up!!