Chelsea v Sporting Lisbon

Jase

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Team to play Sporting Lisbon: Cech ©; Azpilicueta, Zouma, Cahill, Filipe Luis; Mikel, Matic; Schurrle, Fabregas, Salah; Diego Costa. #CFC

why play Matic? kinda unneccessary given he played every match except one the full 90 minutes. Also costa and fabregas I can't understand. why he risky injuries to our 3 most important players.

why play Matic? kinda unneccessary given he played every match except one the full 90 minutes. Also costa and fabregas I can't understand. why he risky injuries to our 3 most important players.

It just goes to show how thin the squad is really.

I can really relate to this line up. We rotate Hazard, Oscar, Terry, Iva, Courtois, Azpi .... All while playing guys we want to have more match rhythm and get in form.

We should not forget to win it though [emoji16] So thumbs up!

Academy day my arse.

It just goes to show how thin the squad is really.

Congratulations! You officially win the award for the whiniest person of the forum.

Jesus Christ. Top of the table, qualified from Europe top of the group with a game to spare, undefeated in all comps til December, Ake, Zouma, Christensen and Solanke have got minutes already, RLC is set to get some, Beeney, Brown and Baker all training with the first team squad and have been on the bench at some time or another and you're still moaning.

I genuinely give up. You're unbelievable.

Happy with the line up. Would've liked to have seen RLC start over Mikel but that might put a bit too much pressure on the lad to expect him to perform from the start of the match. Happily surprised to see Beeney on the bench (makes me wonder why on earth we kept Schwarzer unless Mou was expecting Cech to leave) and especially looking forward to the Azpi/Luis combo. I, like a lot of others, believe this is our best FB partnership and want to see how it goes.

Also excited to see Zouma get another start, really feel like he could steal Gary's place if he gets much better!

Happy days! KTBFFH!