Chelsea v Sporting Lisbon

Jase

I like the Idea of trying a Tandem of Matic/Mikel as a Test in such a Match.

I'm pretty sure that Pairing would do well especially in Matches against Busparker Teams who do not want to get out of their own 16 yard Box unless we give them more Space to open up.

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations! You officially win the award for the whiniest person of the forum.

Jesus Christ. Top of the table, qualified from Europe top of the group with a game to spare, undefeated in all comps til December, Ake, Zouma, Christensen and Solanke have got minutes already, RLC is set to get some, Beeney, Brown and Baker all training with the first team squad and have been on the bench at some time or another and you're still moaning.

I genuinely give up. You're unbelievable.

Come on, you can't tell me you didn't expect to see at least one, JUST ONE youth teamer in the 11 tonight. :lol:

And I'm very happy with the season so far. 36 points from 15 games is amazing.

Mourinho is one of the greatest trolls ever. I definitely didn't expect any youth player to get any gametime even in a dead rubber like today but that presser yesterday with RLC deceived me lol. Seemed like a statement of intent with him especially after talking up the academy.

Best academy in the land and we can't even start one in a meaningless game.

Come on, you can't tell me you didn't expect to see at least one, JUST ONE youth teamer in the 11 tonight. :lol:

And I'm very happy with the season so far. 36 points from 15 games is amazing.

I expected at least 1 youth teamer in the 18, we have 2.

I expected at least 3 youngsters (U21s) in the 18, we have 3.

And if you're very happy with the season so far please show it? :)

I expected at least 1 youth teamer in the 18, we have 2.

I expected at least 3 youngsters (U21s) in the 18, we have 3.

I guess we just have different expectations. I was very much looking forward to seeing one or two actually start and yesterday's presser got my hopes up. I should have known better I suppose.

And if you're very happy with the season so far please show it? :)

Will do :tophat:

I like the Idea of trying a Tandem of Matic/Mikel as a Test in such a Match.

I'm pretty sure that Pairing would do well especially in Matches against Busparker Teams who do not want to get out of their own 16 yard Box unless we give them more Space to open up.

Mikel doesn't work in any line-up unless its us who's parking the bus

I guess we just have different expectations. I was very much looking forward to seeing one or two actually start and yesterday's presser got my hopes up. I should have known better I suppose.

Jose barely gives any chances to Luis and Schurrle, never mind the academy players.

This is why I gave up on our youth a long time ago, Loftus must be wondering what the fuck he has to do.

Yep. I also made it my goal to avoid anything and everything to do with our youth team but that's virtually impossible with this current crop. It's far and away the best academy in the country at the moment, that's not even debatable.

I think when other clubs start poaching our talent like Arsenal did with Cesc and Juve with Pogba we'll finally begin to take them seriously.

Well, Mourinho just rested Matic. Cesc will rest this weekend. I'm happy to see Azpili and Luis playing together, I want to see what happens.

Happy to see Oscar and Hazard rested (maybe even Willian) and we have Zouma in the defense.

Sorry if I can't complain about the lack of youth. It seems just like the right tests to make. If the boys are good enough, they'll make it here. It isn't a few dead rubbers or domestic cup games that will change it.

why the fuck are there so many cry babies on here!!! embarassing!!!!!!!!

complaining, moaning and criticizing players (except youth) and the manager is the new black on the forum. Did they forget to send you the memo?

If people genuinelly thought RLC was going to start this game they were kidding themselves. When I heard RLC was going to make his debut I knew it would be off the bench. Baker is currently a first team squad member and he could not even start a game against Shrewsbury so I knew RLC would come off the bench for this game.

If people genuinelly thought RLC was going to start this game they were kidding themselves. When I heard RLC was going to make his debut I knew it would be off the bench. Baker is currently a first team squad member and he could not even start a game against Shrewsbury so I knew RLC would come off the bench for this game.

just hope he gets at least 30 minutes not the insulting last three