Chelsea v Tottenham

Jase

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours to go :( Wish there was a Live TV feed in the UK, BT aren't doing it nor are Sky.

Ok that's weird haha on Chelsea's website it's live on BT Sport.

But according to this we're not:

10300095_999038093453939_499879000741786

That's odd you know. Here in Romania we have every Chelsea game live on Eurosport channel. And the other BPL games. Usually 3 or 4 games per week-end.

Wonder why there is no mid week match live on Sky Sports....

CHELSEA FC versus Tottenham Hotspur is the Live and Free to Listen to on talksport.com - Radio Commentary Match Tonight.

talksport.com/football/premier-league/match/2014-12-03/chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur

http://talksport.com/football/premier-league/match/2014-12-03/chelsea-v-tottenham-hotspur

tunein.com/radio/talkSPORT-1089-s17077/

http://tunein.com/radio/talkSPORT-1089-s17077/

if you miss the Game/Match just wait about 1 hour or so then go to footytube.com and the Chelsea FC Team Page for Highlights

footytube.com/teams/england/chelsea/

http://www.footytube.com/teams/england/chelsea/

That's odd you know. Here in Romania we have every Chelsea game live on Eurosport channel. And the other BPL games. Usually 3 or 4 games per week-end.

Wonder why there is no mid week match live on Sky Sports....

Dam can we get Romania tv in the UK ;) I'd pay for it haha

Hey guys,

First time in London and attending my first Chelsea game tonight after watching them for 10+years all the way in Australia!

Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice of what bars will be good for me to have a drink and enjoy some Chelsea atmosphere pre and post match!

Hey guys,

First time in London and attending my first Chelsea game tonight after watching them for 10+years all the way in Australia!

Just wondering if anyone could give me some advice of what bars will be good for me to have a drink and enjoy some Chelsea atmosphere pre and post match!

Brogans outside Fulham Broadway station.

Hey guys,

Bloody lucky worm :beer:

Following Citeh's 0-3 win over Southampton, this game is a "must-win" for us. Sunderland exposed a weakness in our team (inability to break down team buses parked in front of the goals) I dont think that the Spuds can defend as good as them but you never know. They blow hot and cold. Last season it was calamitous defending that gave us the edge over them. A repeat of that would be nice. If we fail to get a result I'm sure the headlines will read that we are a spent force and that the title is now Citeh's. So lets field our strongest team, beat these guys early and then make some astute substitutions, then we can concentrate on Newcastle and the big threat that they will offer us. 6 points out of 6 in these two games would really dishearten the chasing pack

Hey guys,

I always go to the Hand and Flower on Kings road next to the Tesco garage... You better know all the songs if you go though, hardcore Chels supporters in there.