Chelsea v Tottenham

Jase

• Replies 502
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before their game against Everton, each time I've seen Spuds I just thought to myself "man, this lot are so poor."

They didn't look great against Everton either. Some shirt defending and tiredness won them that game.

Feeling very confident that we'll win in a convincing manor.

Before their game against Everton, each time I've seen Spuds I just thought to myself "man, this lot are so poor."

They didn't look great against Everton either. Some shirt defending and tiredness won them that game.

Positive posts for the win, get in!!

Ive only seen a few bits of Tottenham this season but they have looked like a bunch of strangers. The key is an early goal and I reckon we'll run out comfortable winners.

This is going to be the type of post that will see us lose our unbeaten record tonight...jinx to the max

Then there is that constant knowledge of 14-25 or however many years of us being unbeaten against them, football God like to do the opposite to the record book people :(

This is going to be the type of post that will see us lose our unbeaten record tonight...jinx to the max

Then there is that constant knowledge of 14-25 or however many years of us being unbeaten against them, football God like to do the opposite to the record book people :(

Can't see them beating us unless something ridiculous happens like we go a man down. Spuds don't really have the personnel to park the bus like all the small teams will try to do to us and aren't prolific or talented enough up top to cause us too many problems.

Much more worried about our bogey side Newcastle. If we do lose today, however, I'm probably going to stay off of the internet for a while.

Can't see them beating us unless something ridiculous happens like we go a man down. Spuds don't really have the personnel to park the bus like all the small teams will try to do to us and aren't prolific or talented enough up top to cause us too many problems.

Much more worried about our bogey side Newcastle. If we do lose today, however, I'm probably going to stay off of the internet for a while.

No you won't ;) internet is life itself haha.

Like I said football Gods like to mess things around, who knows Kane through on goal in the 3rd min, Cahill chop him down for a straight red...On the serious note, if they keep up the intense pressing game like they did against Everton it would be a difficult match, we would then have to do pressing of our own.

I think we will win though, probably a nervy 2-1 win or something and not a thrashing like many are predicting.

No you won't ;) internet is life itself haha.

Like I said football Gods like to mess things around, who knows Kane through on goal in the 3rd min, Cahill chop him down for a straight red...On the serious note, if they keep up the intense pressing game like they did against Everton it would be a difficult match, we would then have to do pressing of our own.

I think we will win though, probably a nervy 2-1 win or something and not a thrashing like many are predicting.

Yeah, I agree that wen won't dominate and destroy them, but I do feel we'll win convincingly enough.

2-0 or 3-1.