Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why is Azpilicueta playing a match like this?

It makes no sense.

And again, we don't have enough players approaching the box... sorry to say it, but our AMs looks sort of lazy there - except Willian.

I would agree normally but I think a fiery North England match is probably the right reason for him not to play. Too rough and fast for him I think.

Strange performance from Branna so far. He's not getting forward too much (probably been instructed not to), but he's not doing his primary job well either. One great tackle aside, he's been unsure and Wickham's got the better of him.

Fucking hate these game raising cunts. I HATE going against this team. Ref has been shit as usual as well.

We have to speed up play. These bastards won't concede with 11 men behind the ball like they were there. We can't pass through them.

Sunderland are just atrocious. Is that football? I know we have to 'break them down' and 'beat whats in front of us' and they are only 'playing to their means' but fuck me would they show something. Cheering throw ins and clearances after 20 minutes is ridiculous. Get out of the league and take Tarrico with you.

COME THE FUCK ON CHELSEA, BEAT THESE MUGS.

I would agree normally but I think a fiery North England match is probably the right reason for him not to play. Too rough and fast for him I think.

against a team parking a bus and not even attacking through that side? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Azpilicueta hasn't played well this week, but Mourinho will refuse to bench him. Which is stupid depending on the match.

Gah I don't like Sunderland at all! Probably cos my best mate is a Newcastle fan, but also because they're our "bogey team". The latter is definitely showing

We've won 9 straight games vs them in the league. I think we have picked up more points vs Sunderland than any other Premier League side.