Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We've won 9 straight games vs them in the league. I think we have picked up more points vs Sunderland than any other Premier League side.

Well that's me proven wrong :lol:

This just feels like it's a 1-0er... Hope it's in our favour of course.

I would agree normally but I think a fiery North England match is probably the right reason for him not to play. Too rough and fast for him I think.

You're talking about Luis? Right because Sunderland-Chelsea is so much more fiery than Atletico-Real.

Same shirt happens to us every season it seems like.

Villa last season for example. They raise their game like mad, beat us, and then proceed to look dire and lose 5 in a row afterwards. Hopefully we sharpen up.

Infuriating to play against these teams.

against a team parking a bus and not even attacking through that side? Makes no sense whatsoever.

Azpilicueta hasn't played well this week, but Mourinho will refuse to bench him. Which is stupid depending on the match.

I was thinking the same thing last week while considering Filipe Luis' playing time.

Same shirt happens to us every season it seems like.

Villa last season for example. They raise their game like mad, beat us, and then proceed to look dire and lose 5 in a row afterwards. Hopefully we sharpen up.

Infuriating to play against these teams.

It's going to happen every time we play away to a small team if we're still unbeaten. Losing here might be best for us in the long run.

Glad Costa didn't receive a card for that moment. 1st half was bad and we were lucky not to concede a goal. We need Hazard's dribbles/Cesc passds to penetrate their defence. Costa, Eden and Oscar need to improve in the 2nd half.