Sunderland v Chelsea

Jase

• Replies 314
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah that will change the game. Lol.

Seems to me like they will surprise us with a counter attack or a set piece before we could figure a way to score.

In a close game like this, we need open the field, and Filipe can help for this because in attack is offers more than Azpi.

You're talking about Luis? Right because Sunderland-Chelsea is so much more fiery than Atletico-Real.

Forget it, if you think you can compare a struggling North English team like Sunderland who are playing to be physical to Real Madrid we may as well leave the talk there. No middle ground to be had

Can't see the game, but how bad are we, when some of you blaming Azpi already, other than any of our AM?

I've been blaming both equally. Actually, I'm blaming Mourinho on playing Azpili more than Azpili being useless.